twenty-seven

𓁹𓂀𓁹

jack sighed as he got off the phone with a agent for buying a apartment about 6
hours from where he lives for him and his son when he runs away with him, just to get a call from brandon for the fourth time.

"what do you—?"

"daniel's in the hospital right now and it looks like he was having contractions, so hurry your ass over here," brandon quickly stated before hanging up.

the curly headed boy just froze after brandon hung up the phone, not knowing how to feel or react.

"he- is- oh, fuck! th-the bab-baby?"

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"dani, calm down! you need to calm down for asiah!" brandon exclaimed while daniel just whimpered in pain as another contraction hit him.

"fuck, brandon, i think he's coming. he has to be coming!"

brandon took in a sharp breath while looking at daniel who had his eyes closed in pain and back arched before quickly leaving the room to go get a nurse.

a couple seconds later brandon came back in the room with a nurse who checked to see if daniel was dilating.

"mr. seavey, as we said, what you are having are braxton hicks. false contractions. the baby isn't coming. but your blood pressure is pretty high so you need to calm down or the baby will be coming in the next 48 hours, prematurely and probably not in good form from the stress," the nurse carefully stated to daniel in concern who just groaned and cried harder.

"i-i can't! i can't! if-if i do, b-brandon gonna leave me!"

brandon quickly went to the false blond's side and held his hand before saying,

"i'm not leaving you, angel. i was just gonna take a break for myself. you kinda cheated on me, dani. even if you didn't mean it, you did. and i'm not saying i'm leaving you or that you're bad for it, but i just wanted some alone time, love. i'm not leaving you. please calm down. if not for yourself then for asiah. for me."

the false blond sobbed some more as he held more tightly to brandon's hand who held it just as tight before placing a kiss on it.

"i'm right here, baby. i'm not leaving you, i love you."

"l-love you," daniel whimpered out as his sobs came to a end.

"and i love you, angel. now calm down for me."

daniel took deep breaths
and tried to match brandon's breathing as the mexican boy was instructing him.

when daniel finally calmed down, brandon smiled as he placed another kiss on the back of the false blond's hand before saying,

"hey, angel. i gotta question."

the false blond just hummed as he shot brandon a confused look.

"do you... do you trust jack's intentions?"

"what do you mean?"

"i just- i have this feeling that he's planning someone bad for you and the baby..."

"and that is?" daniel questioned as he slowly tried to sit up.

"no, dani, lay down."

the said male groaned but did as he was told and waited for brandon to continue.

"i feel like he's planning on taking asiah from you, daniel."

the false blond stayed quiet and held a blank expression for awhile before bursting out laughing.

"what's so funny?"

"wait, you're serious?"

brandon gave his boyfriend a glare as he just looked at him with a shocked and confused face.

"how- why- why would you even think that? how did you even get that idea? he loves asish, i know he does, he wouldn't... he wouldn't just take him from me. he knows asiah needs both of us."

"if he loves asish, wouldn't he just want him to his self? he always seems to have a attitude when i'm mentioned with asish, he can be paranoid and think i'm taking his place," brandon carefully states.

"what—"

"and every time you mention raising asish or being with asiah when he's out in general, his face twist or his smile goes away or turn into a sad one. he's guilty of something, and i have a feeling that something is planning on taking asish."

daniel just opened and closed his mouth as tears gathered in his eyes and he thought brandon's words over.

"jonah too. at your baby shower, he looked just as guilty as jack. when you mentioned what you wanna do with asish after he's out the hospital for about 2 weeks, he winced and frowned while looking towards jack who also frowned and looked at him.-

-i was watching them the whole time just to see how jack reacts to the thought of asish. they're planning something, angel, and i just think you should be on your guard."

before daniel can reply, zach, jack, and corbyn came running through the door in panic. zach and corbyn running straight to the said male while jack froze and looked around the room with quick eyes.

"guys—"

"are you okay?! did jellybean already come?! isn't it too early though? your stomach is still round- what happened?! this asshat called me in panic telling me you were in labour!" zach ranted at first before complaining and pointing at jack when he said asshat.

"well, i'm sorry, brandon called me and told me daniel was in labour!"

"no i did not! i said he was having contractions!" brandon defended his self while daniel just pouted in the middle of the now arguing men.

"everyone just shut the fuck up!"

everyone fell quiet after daniel yelled, the said male taking deep breaths while rubbing his tummy.

"i was having braxton hicks, i'm not having asiah yet," daniel stated, looking over at jack to see his react only to see the said male let out a deep breath
and hold his chest before excusing his self and taking out his phone.

"he- wow..."

"what?" zach questioned as he moved closer to daniel.

"i know you and jonah are close, i need you to ask him something for me."

"ask what?"

"what's jack's plan when he takes my son?"

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: all i gotta say is jellybean's coming soon. 🥺👉🏽👈🏽

word count: 1028.