nineteen

𓁹𓂀𓁹

"he's what?!"

"pr- eh..."

"he's pregnant... the baby's not even brandon's and it's for that asshat who used him?!"

"well... yeah."

"and he's keeping the damn baby?!" edwin kept on yelling while daniel just sat on the couch sighing while rubbing his swollen tummy.

"e, the baby's not only his, they're also mine! and it's too late to get a abortion now, i'm almost four months. the baby is a baby now, there's no emergency for the doctor to give me the okay to abort it."

"thought it was 24 weeks, but do you want me to give you a reason—"

"edwin, sit down!" zion finally shouted at edwin who flinched and pouted before sitting down.

"you're going too far now. to the point where you'll hurt him just to harm his child? you're acting like the one who's carrying the baby now."

"i'm just trying to help..."

"help how? when he already told you he wants his child, you're still trying to convince him to get rid of it. because of who? jack? it's not only jack's baby, it's daniel's as well and you need to let that stick in your head," zion growled at edwin who looked down at the floor having a strong urge to cry.

"i'm sorry..."

"don't apologize to me, apologize to the father of the child you were just threatening."

"dani, i'm—"

"it's fine," daniel replied before edwin could really apologize to him.

"daniel—"

"i said it's fine. let it go, okay?"

"okay..."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"when are you gonna tell jack, angel?" brandon questioned his boyfriend for the fifth time today.

"how about never? i already told y'all i don't wanna tell him, stop pushing."

"you can't keep pretending he's not the dad, daniel, he needs to know..."

"can y'all just shut up for once about this!? i have four to five months more to tell him, chill!"

"daniel... how do you think he'll feel when he sees you with a baby bump around school during those times?"

"that you got me pregnant and won't care?"

"daniel- fuck, exactly! he needs to know before he thinks the child isn't his!"

"i don't care if he thinks that, that's exactly what i want him to think."

"if you don't tell him in a week, daniel. i'll do it for you," brandon stated before starting to get up to leave daniel.

"what happened to calling me angel?" daniel pouted at the brunette who just rolled his eyes and smiled at his boyfriend.