twenty

𓁹𓂀𓁹

"stop fucking playing with me..."

"i'm not playing, jack! i told you it's serious and that—"

"abort it. keep it to yourself. pretend i'm not the father. don't even tell that thing that it didn't grow up with it's biological father or that it has one out there. i want nothing to do with it, seavey. i'm too young," jack stated in a harsh voice as he quickly got up, alarming all the other boys while daniel teared up and let out a scoff of disbelief at his words.

"r-really, jack? you're young?! how do you think i feel then?! you're older than me, jack!"

"we're both young, daniel! it's honestly better to just get rid of it. how do i even know it's mine? i bet you and brandon have been having a lot of fun. you're slutty hole can't go without being filled up—"

before jack could finish what he wanted to say, daniel slapped him hard across the face.

"you're honestly such a asshole," daniel chuckled bitterly as he wiped at his fallen tears.

"i'm four months pregnant. me and brandon have been dating for 2 months. they can't be brandon's. they're yours."

"but i just said—"

"and that's cool! i was honestly expecting that from you. i didn't even wanna fucking tell you that i was pregnant, but the boys kept on pushing me saying that you need to know that you're gonna have a kid out there."

after daniel said that he'll have a kid out there, it was then jack realized what he said and acted as he gasped and tried to reach out for daniel only for his hand to be slapped by edwin.

"don't fucking touch him!" edwin growled ready to jump jack.

"babe, chill!"

zion grabbed edwin by his waist and pulled him by his side.

"daniel, wait. i didn't—"

"do you wanna be in the baby's life or no, avery?"

"i don't know- i'm in the middle right now. i wanna be in its- their life but i don't want them to know i'm their dad or to take the role yet..."

"w-what?"

"i do wanna be in our baby's life, dani. yes. but i'm not ready to say i'm their father yet. can i- can i just process this and think about that part?"

"you have five months anyway, so knock yourself out."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"he's what?!"

"he's pregnant, jonah. and i think i wanna be in the baby's life. i've always wanted to be a father—"

"pause," jonah stopped jack as he looked at him in disbelief while shoving his hand in the curly headed boy's face.

"you wanna be in that things life?!"

"as much as i love you, jonah. watch your mouth. they're still my child even if i'm not gonna be in their life. i will run up on you for my child."

"look, i'm sorry. but you. jack avery. the school's fuckboy; wants to have a baby and be it's father...?"

jack looked at jonah confused as if he hasn't made it obvious already that he wanted to be in his child's life.

"um... yeah. i think i've made it mad obvious."

"no."

"no?"

"no, jack. come on! you're basically ruining your own life at this point!"

"i'm... ruining- how? because i wanna take responsibility for what i did and leave the fuckboy life behind?"

jonah just sighed as he facepalmed.

"be a dad all you want, but don't let the school know you did that. wait 'till after he gives birth and hell, take the child from him and raises them as a single dad. but if you tell him now you wanna be in the child's life, you're gonna have to do baby daddy things and be around him 24/7.

-so when he starts showing and you're with him, no one in school will want you. you can't have daniel if that's what you're at because he's with brandon, so let that go and think."

"...take the child from him?"

"do you really wanna be a dad, jack?"

"yes. with my everything, i just freaked out at first because i expected to have my first child with... someone i'm with."

jonah hummed as he patted jack's shoulder.

"then we can make a whole plan for when he has the child. tell him you wanna be in the child's life, tell him you're gonna be busy in school so you don't have to be around him there,

-go to the hospital the day the baby's born and when the nurses take the baby away, tell them to give the baby to you when they're done checking the baby and run away with the child."

jack blinked at jonah as he explained how to steal his child away from their other father.

"you're gonna have to plan now where you're gonna go after you take your baby, and pack all the things you really need when daniel's 6 months."

"who said i'm gonna take our baby away from him though? jonah, this child isn't only mine, it's daniel's too!"

"if that child is born and still with daniel, the baby will learn how to call brandon papa intend of you! think jack! if daniel has the baby and you let him keep them, brandon is gonna be their second father, not you."

the curly headed boy blankly stared at jonah as he let what he said sink in.

"think about my plan and keep your baby with you, jack. run away with your baby when it's born."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: daniel's pregnancy is gonna be in skips and he's probably gonna have the child in three to five chapters so the real drama after the baby's born can begin... (:

~anyways. what do you think the baby will be? boy or girl?