fifteen~ 𝕄

*sᴍᴜᴛ!*
𓁹𓂀𓁹

brandon smirked as he picked daniel up and laid him on his couch.

"brandon? don't we need a be—"

"i can't wait. i need you now," brandon stated while ripping daniel's shirt and slamming his lips back on daniel's, gaining a choked moan from the false blond.

"br-brandon please—"

"please what, dollie?"

"hurry up! i need you inside me!" daniel whined while unbuttoning brandon's pants, quickly pulling them off in one go with his boxers while brandon removed his shirt.

"whatever you want, baby."

brandon started taking the false blond's pants down who quickly helped him and pulled his boxers down too.

"you don't- just go in. i already prepped myself."

the mexican looked at daniel in amusement while daniel just blushed and begged to be filled up.

"you must be a needy little slut, huh? so needy for my cock to fill your pretty pink hole up, hm?" brandon growled into daniel's ear as he rubbed his tip on daniel's entrance, rubbing his pre-cum on there.

daniel just whined louder as he nodded his head.

"beg for it, dollie. beg master to fill you up to the brim with his cock."

"please, please, please fuck me! i'll be a good little cum-slut for you, just please fill me up, master, please!"

daniel let out a cry of relief when brandon finally pushed into him, letting out a breathy moan while brandon groaned into his ear.

"you're so tight, dollie. so fucking tight for master, hm, baby? your little slutty hole was so ready to swallow my cock up."

the false blond just hiccuped and moaned helplessly while brandon pounded into him with no mercy; continuing to degrade him.

all of a sudden brandon carefully pulled out of daniel.

"nooo," daniel whined and even started crying 'till brandon flipped him over on all fours and slammed back into his hole with full force.

"o-oh!" daniel moaned out as his mouth hung open, grabbing one of the pillows on the couch and biting into it.

"you're liking this, aren't you slut? you like when I pound into you with no mercy as long as you're being pleasured, right baby?"

"uh huh, mhm~," daniel helplessly moaned as he nodded his head quickly.

the brunette boy then slapped his hand down on one of daniel's asscheeks.

"fuck!" the false blond cussed as he gripped on the pillow harder, continually moaning into it.

"m-more, please!"

"did you like that, baby? do you want master to do it again?"

"please!"

brandon then slapped the false blond's ass again and choked him with his other hand, earning a thirsty moan from the boy who begged for more.

"master! master, i gotta cum!" daniel cried out as it looked like brandon was far from finish.

"cum for me, doll. make a mess for master," brandon replied as he reached down to jerk the false blond off at the same pace of his thrusts.

daniel then let out a loud moan as he came all over the couch and pillow he was holding on to.

the false blond began to sob into the pillow from overstimulation as brandon started pounding even harder into him.

"i'm gonna cum, doll."

daniel just hummed as he came again, this time untouched, with brandon.

the two stayed the way they were as they were catching their breathe until brandon slowly pulled out of the sleepy false blond.

daniel yelped when brandon pulled out but was shushed by the male and got a couple kisses on his shoulder.

"you did so good, dollie. you can sleep. i'll clean you and the mess up."

daniel weakly smiled before falling asleep.

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: i have too many drafts, kinda giving me anxiety so, double update. this was honestly rushed and not one of my best smuts too.

word count: 610.