thirteen

𓁹𓂀𓁹

"zach..."

"dani!"

zach quickly ran over to his best friend who broke down in his arms intently.

"my poor baby," the younger muttered as he placed a kiss on daniel's head.

"it hurts, zach. i don't know why it hurts, but it does. it's like i need him but i can't have him. like a drug addict who's trying to stop but it's so damn addicting that it's hard!"

the brunette just held his friend closer and allowed him to sob on his chest.

"i'm right here, daniel. i'm always gonna be here and i'm never leaving you. you're gonna be fine. i'll help you forget about him. maybe even get you some new dick."

daniel let out a breathy laugh at zach's last statement while sniffling when his crying came to a end.

"thank you for being there for me, zach. even when i've been just a train wreak."

"fuck you.—"

"well, damn. i thank you and i'm getting a insult back," daniel gasped as he placed his hand over his chest.

"now you got ariana grande's song stuck in my head!"

"i'm... i'm sorry?"

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"come on, jack! you did your dare! he made it easier for you by leaving you! you should be happy!"

"shut the fuck up, jonah. it's not that easy anymore when now i've caught feelings."

"just loose them! find someone else to fuck. fuck as many people as you want! just forget him, man. this isn't you," jonah stated as he placed his hand on jack's shoulder.

jack just nodded slowly as he removed jonah's hand from his shoulder.

"you don't get it because you've never been in love."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"ah! it's the infamous daniel! zach finally found you, huh?"

"i've- i've never been lost—"

"yes you have! you just left with the used ramen noddles headed hoe and i thought i lost you!"

"oh... sorry..."

zach sighed as he pulled daniel towards him while the said boy started softly crying.

"i was playing, baby. you're fine."

"this shit just got awkward," zion murmured while edwin snorted.

"i'm sorry. i just- i'm getting over... a break... um... dick."

"dick?"

"i can't really call him my ex. he was really just dick i had feelings for."

"a dick or like his real buddy down there?"

"junior down there."

edwin hummed as he patted daniel's shoulder before pulling him in for a quick hug.

"you'll get over it. just find new dick or boss the fuck up and forget about him in general."

"edwin.—"

the dominican boy just smiled at his cousin who glared dildos into him.

"can't i be honest? forget him. he ain't shit! man ain't shit, period."

"the lesbians second that."

edwin hummed and nodded at what zach added in.

zion also nodded from beside edwin making daniel scoff and hum in agreement.

"then we have to find me nice dick now, don't we?"

"yessir!" zach called out as he was already dragging edwin and daniel with him.

"so y'all just gon' leave me her- okay- okay, i see how it is," zion complained as he shook his head and followed them.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

daniel, zach, edwin, and zion were all sitting in zach's car driving off to absolutely nowhere with pure silence in the car.

"um... guys..."

"yes, dani boy?"

"where... where are we going to get this so called 'dick' for me?"

edwin just smiled and pointed at zion.

"wait what?! you just gon' give me out to your fr!—"

"not actually you, zion! you're all mine! i'm talking 'bout one of your friends!"

the dread headed boy blinked before rolling his eyes.

"which one you want for daniel?"

"oh, oh! lemme pick! i've seen all your friends and i think i know who i want to be daniel's future baby daddy," zach butted in as he parked in a random parking lot.

"excuse m.—"

"shut up, dani boy. who.—"

"i know who he's talking about, baby. he wants me to call up brandon."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"caleb! long time no see!" brandon exclaimed as he dabbed zion up.

"what I tell you 'bout calling me caleb.—"

brandon just chuckled as he hugged edwin and zach briefly before head nodding at daniel.

"who's he?"

zach cleared his throat to get a drooling daniel out of his trance.

"you good, dani boy? what were you thinking about?" zach slyly whispered to daniel who just scoffed and whispered back,

"i was imagining him fucking me."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: yeehaw.🤠