twenty-two

𓂀𓁹𓂀

*2 months later*

"jack avery, i swear!" daniel shouted at the curly headed boy who's been ignoring him for a while now.

"daniel, i'm busy, can you wait?"

"y-you're busy? busy what? fucking walking away all day?!"

jack sighed as he rubbed his face.

"look, daniel—"

"if you don't wanna be around me the rest of the pregnancy and shit, just tell me. i just wanted us to talk about the baby and stuff we're gonna do when they're here."

the curly headed boy bit his lip at what daniel said and started feeling slightly guilty for what he was planning for when their baby is born.

"i never- isn't it too early to talk about that though?"

"the baby can come at anytime and be premature, we never know. and i'm 6 1/2 months pregnant now, it's not early at all."

"um... sure, when? and is brandon gonna be there?"

"at my apartment, and of course he's gonna be there, he's co-parenting with me."

"no. i'm co-parenting with you, he's just taking the role as the baby daddy," jack stated as he rolled his eyes at a glaring daniel.

"you're both co-parenting with me. even if you like it or not jack, you're still the baby daddy. no matter what."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"does he really have to be here?"

daniel smacked brandon aside his head causing him to hiss and rub the spot.

"of course he has to be here, baby. jellybean's his child too."

"jellybean?" jack questioned.

"oh yeah. when me and corbyn went for my ultrasound and we got to see the baby, they looked like a humongous jellybean with tiny arms and legs and it was just so adorable that i just sticked with jellybean..."

"cute," the curly headed boy muttered while a small smile danced on his lips.

"you went without me?!"

"i should be the one saying that, but here i am, totally fine he went and got a ultrasound of our child without me."

brandon glared at jack who just smiled at him.

"well, can we see the picture though?"

"oh yeah, sure!" daniel said with excitement as he went to get the pictures.

"you really need to back up. that child daniel's carrying isn't yours, they're mine."

"oh really? not from where i'm sitting. it looks like i'm already their dad," brandon snarled at jack who heavily glared at him.

"i got the pictures!" daniel squealed, waddling over to them while waving the two photos in his hands.

'adorable,' jack and brandon thought as they smiled softly at him.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"hey, dani boy."

"hi, corbs," daniel smiled while pulling his brother into a hug.

"how's little jellybean doing?"

"they're fine for now, until they start kicking and giving daddy problems," the false blond huffed causing corbyn to look up at him letting out a small laugh as he was on his knees kissing daniel's now big baby bump.

"you getting comfortable in your new apartment?"

"yeah, it's nice, but brandon's still kinda salty that i didn't live with him."

"it's still pretty early in the relationship, i don't think y'all are ready for that."

daniel hummed getting up and waddling over to get the TV remote.

"what do you wanna watch, corbs?"

"the first thing that pops up and looks interesting."

"otays."

"do you... do you wanna figure out the gender of the baby or no?" corbyn cautiously questioned.

"why do you ask?"

"because every time you have a check-up, you always refuse or never ask."

"i guess i wanna wait a little longer, or... have a gender reveal."

"me and zach can totally do that for you!" corbyn exclaimed.

"and i know, but with what money? i don't have a job, i'm just fifteen. if it wasn't for jack being a rich bastard and actually caring for the baby and paying for this apartment, i would of been homeless. i wouldn't have stayed with brandon and lean on him for everything..."

"dani, i just turned 18 and i do have a job. plus i can ask mom and dad and just not tell them what for or lie about it."

"you... you would do that?"

"of course i would, you're my brother," corbyn stated with a small smile on his lips.

"i love you," daniel pouted getting a laugh out of corbyn.

"i love you more, dani boy."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: okay, but pregnant daniel makes me... it may be longer than just 3 more chapters of him.—