four

_____

daniel felt someone wrap their arms around his waist. 

         he knew it wasn't zach because he does that to zach, not the other way around. and it wasn't corbyn either or he'll be being dragged out of school.

     the brunette spun around in the person's arms, grabbing a fist full of their shirt so he won't fall.

"oh come on kitten, don't pretend like you weren't just about to fall for me."

daniel rolled his eyes at jack's statement as jack winked at him.

he pushed the curly headed boy away, crossing his hands over his chest before saying:

"in your dreams, jack."

       the curly headed boy placed his arms tightly around daniel's waist again before saying:

"you right, you're in my dreams."

the brunette started blushing as he tried to remove jack's arms from where they were.

    jack's grip tighten as he pulled daniel fully to his chest; walking towards the bathroom with him in his arms.

he leaned down then whispered:

"you can't get away from me that easily kitten."

daniel started to get frightened as jack began to drag them towards the bathroom.

"jack, what are you doing?"

jack just locked the door of the bathroom; pushing daniel up against a wall.

"jack..."

the curly headed boy shushed the brunette.

"just let me take care of you," jack whispered into daniel's ear.

the curly headed boy began to kiss down daniel's neck, nibbling at it every now and then.

daniel let out a breathy moan, moaning out jack's name as he did.

"jack- wait we can't-."

the curly headed boy didn't listen as he moved his lips up to daniel's jawline.

"jack  sto-"

  before daniel could finish his sentence, jack smashed his lips on his into a rough kiss.

daniel unwillingly moaned into the kiss as he kissed back.

   jack picked the small yet older boy's legs around his waist as he grinded down on him.

          as soon as jack began to undo his belt, daniel pushed the curly headed boy away from him.

"no, i'm not that easy to get," daniel said, as he panted.

"you looked pretty easy to get just 10 minutes ago."

daniel slapped jack in the face glaring at him before quickly leaving the bathroom.

"wait, daniel!"

jack tried to run after the brunette but heard clapping and laughter.

"you were good till you said that last line."

   jack turned around as he saw jonah smirking, leaning against the wall.

    "fuck off jonah, i know i'll get him begging for me soon. once you get a taste of me, you'll always be running back."

jonah looked jack in amusement before saying:

" oh for real? bet then. tomorrow, met him in the bathroom again but this time, fuck him."

the curly headed boy gulped but nodded his head.

"easy."

☽☽☽

a/n: warning! smut next chapter...

word count:471