nine

____

daniel and jack walked down the hall still holding hands. the stares and glares that were coming their way was too much to count. they were making daniel really uncomfortable which jack could tell as he held onto daniel's hand tighter.

"jack, i hate this," daniel whispered as he looked left and right, many people looking at them then whispering among theirselves.

jack sighed as he stopped once they were right in front of daniel's locker.

he gripped daniel's waist, pulling him towards him, before looking him straight in the eyes saying,

"let them talk. they're jealous that you have me while they don't. you should be smiling in their faces, showing me off as i'm yours while i'm not theirs. sticking your tongue out at them with a huge smile as you pull me closer to you. so let them talk, spread rumors. it does us good, baby. and does them nothing."

daniel smiled slightly as jack left a lingering kiss on his forehead. he then started blushing as jack got close to his lips.

jack brushed their lips together before just smiling, kissing the false blond's nose then walking away.

daniel let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he looked around at people staring at him in awe or disgust.

he was about to pout but remembered what jack just told him and smiled a huge toothless smile with his head tilted to the side slightly, blowing a kiss towards the people looking at him before showing his teeth and opening his locker.

meanwhile jack was in a corner with a approval smile on his face, nodding as he watched what daniel did.

"that's my babydoll."

♎️♎️♎️

"what the hell is this?!" zach yelled at daniel as he showed him the video of him and jack earlier.

"see, what had happen was..."

"daniel!"

"okay! he was just comforting me!"

zach looked at daniel as if he was staring at a plain wall.

"and you let him..."

"i mean... what else would i do, freak out?"

"call your best friend the fuck up!"

daniel sighed as he let zach just rant on about how he shouldn't be around jack no more or call him if he needed comfort.

"okay! okay! i'm sorry, jesus! i'll call you if i ever need comfort again!"

zach huffed with a smile.

"no more jack either."

daniel turned his head slowly around to look zach straight in the eye before busting out laughing.

"that's funny. you funny," daniel said, dragging out the 'y' in the last funny he said.