eleven

_____

"the fuck you mean you don't know where daniel is?! he was at school, i know it!" zach yelled out of frustration at a random student who he asked if they've seen daniel.

"i'm- i'm sorry—"

"just go! thank you for nothing!"

the student quickly left zach alone as be run his fingers through his hair.

"hey, zach."

the brunette snapped his head to corbyn's direction who looked at him weird when zach looked at him with wide eyes.

"you okay? you look like a someone who didn't expect the size to be that huge," corbyn stated with furrowed eyebrows.

"um... i—"

"where's daniel?"

zach let out a scream at the mention of his best friend before running toward his car. or at least trying to.

corbyn grabbed him by his waist  and pulled him back to look at him.

"where is daniel, zach?"

the younger shook his head with a couple tears leaving his eyes.

"i-i don't know..."

♎️♎️♎️

"holy fucking shit!"

jack looked at daniel weirdly as he tried to get out his arms.

"what's wrong?"

"zach! he always pick him up, no matter if we're fighting, i know it! we fought over dick once but he got it of course because i remembered i was a virgin! he still picked me up that day, even when it was hella awkward and we were hella sex deprived! fuck, he's gonna kill me after killing his self thinking he lost—"

"daniel! chill! just let me put you in the car and take you over to zach's house, okay? and don't ever tell me you fought over someone else's dick, you got it?"

daniel blushed and slightly nodded his head as he got up on his own.

"oh?"

the false blond smiled at the surprised and confused boy.

"a sis been working on her stigma," daniel stated flipping his nonexistent hair.

"you mean your stamina? that's not even the word for what you're doing, just say balance. were you trying to use a big word or something—"

daniel just pouted and stuck his tongue out as he stunted to jack's car.

♎️♎️♎️

"talk to me like that one more time, zachary—" edwin started while glaring at zach.

"sorry, okay! a bitch is stressed!"

"and why's that?" zion butted in as he wrapped his arms around edwin's waist.

"well you see... i lost my best friend—"

"i'm so sorry for your loss!"

zach looked at edwin weird as he pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back.

"bitch, no! not like that! i mean i always pick him up after school even when we're fighting, and i know he was at school. but when i went to pick him up, he wasn't there..."

edwin quickly pulled away while zion held back his laugh, pulling edwin back to him as he kissed his neck.

"um... well. is that why you finally talked to us again? because you don't have your best friend?"

"what? no! now i know you're on something because i visit you everyday or you visit me. you're literally my step-cousin, dumbass," zach stated as he flicked edwin's forehead who flicked him back harder.

♎️♎️♎️

"where's my best friend?" daniel questioned as they looked around the almost empty school.

"daniel james!"

daniel flinched as he knew who was yelling his name as he slowly turning around to see corbyn looking at him with a stern look.

"hey, corbs—"

"save it. where were you?!"

the false blond flinched once more and backed up into a hard chest.

daniel went wide eyed once he realized jack was still with him and he just backed up on the said boy.

"uh..."

corbyn then just realized jack's presence.

"daniel... why is he here with you? and why are you so comfortable against his chest."

daniel quickly moved away from jack's chest while pushing the boy away.

"i guess he was passing by and i bumped into him," daniel stated quickly while patting jack's shoulder as a apology.

"no. i saw him with you when i yelled your name. you guys were holding hands but i was so worried about you when i saw you that it slipped my mind..."

the false blond gulped as he looked at jack who was looking at corbyn with a smirk.

he quickly smacked the curly headed boy's arm and mouthed for him to stop when he looked his way with a hurt expression.

"have you been hanging out with him, daniel? skipping school too? when i saw you on the floor that day, it wasn't because of track. you don't even do track, how could i fell for that! you even had damn hickeys on your neck!"

daniel bite his bottom lip as he could tell corbyn was putting two and two together when he looked at them in shock.

"oh, my g- he's-he's fucking you."

♎️🌺♎️

a/n: . . . I'ma try to update more...—

word count: is that even a thing on wattpad anymore...