twenty-nine

*daniel just turned 8 months pregnant 4 days ago in the book*

𓁹𓂀𓁹

daniel hummed as he rubbed his swollen tummy, kicking away the birthing ball brandon brought for him.

"daniel, stop kicking it away and just use it. you know you're due soon."

"but i'm having a c-section, baby. i don't need to bounce on the ball if i'm not giving birth naturally," daniel calmly said, beginning to sing lovely by billie eilish softly to his son.

"we're not positive about that, angel. if you pop around this time, you'll have to give birth naturally, and you know it's risky for males who can give birth to do it naturally. you could die, daniel. it'll be better if you just bounce on the damn ball!"

"why can't i just bounce on your dick intend?" the false blond responded with a pout.

brandon froze as he looked at daniel in disbelief.

"what if your water breaks on my dick?"

"then your dick would of helped stretch me out well enough," the false blond replied with a shrug.

"daniel, i swear—"

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

"why have you been ignoring me?" jack questioned a crying jonah who quickly wiped his tears and looked his way.

the said male just rolled his eyes at the curly headed male, flicking him off before turning away from him.

"just leave me alone, jack..."

"what did i even do? if you're pressed about your little boyfriends breaking up with you because they found out what we were doing, remember that it was you who came up with the plan in the first place."

"well, why did you even listen? i'm not a dad. i don't know what's it's like to possibly be ripped away from my kid, but you can imagine that. you could of put yourself in his shoes, but you didn't even care." jonah chuckled through his returned tears.

"it- it was still your plan..."

"that you didn't have to listen to. could of even dropped me as a friend. but you masterminded the whole thing. all i did was give you a dumb ass idea that now got us here."

jack just scoffed, making his way to the door before harshly opening it then slamming it shut.

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

zach breathed heavily with his legs slightly shaking, hissing while corbyn slowly pulled out of him, watching his own cum leak out of zach's winking hole.

"fuck, corbyn. why haven't we been having sex lately? that was..."

"that was amazing," corbyn finished off for the boy, turning towards him and smiling, pecking him on the lips sweetly.

"but really, why? we haven't had sex in like... a whole month."

the faux blond's smile then turned bittersweet as he ran a hand through his younger lover's sweaty hair.

"because of jonah, baby... that's why we stopped."

the brunette copied the faux blond's expression, pulling the said male into a quick kiss before just silently cuddling into him.

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

"doctor just told me you should still bounce, makes taking the baby out easier," brandon explained to his stubborn boyfriend.

"how does that even make sense?"

"it relieves pressure on your pelvis, daniel—"

"which is only needed if i was pushing our son out, but—"

"stop being so damn stubborn and use the damn birthing ball, daniel!" brandon snapped, slamming the ball right in front of the older, causing him to slightly flinch.

"w-why are you—"

"no. because i'm tired of you fixated on telling me that you're having a c-section like I don't know. but jellybean can have a mind of his own! he could come right now! and i just want to make sure that the delivery of him would go smoothly either way, but you're being stubborn."

daniel frowned at the pout on his boyfriend's lips, leaning up to peck them quickly before getting on the ball.

"okay..." the false blond whispered.

"okay wh—"

"i'll use the ball from now on."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: kind of a rushed chapter with bits and pieces of where everyone is at. and if you're confused how jack got into jonah's, they're best friends, he knows where the spare is.

word count: 659.