twenty-eight

𓁹𓂀𓁹

"fuck, zach, chill! what is this for?- let go of my ear!" jonah complained as zach dragged him into a room by his ear.

"why? why would you and jack want to take asiah from daniel, why? and why are you apart of that jonah and still thought you could be with us!"

the said male froze as zach let go off his ear and looked at him with disgust and disbelief.

"w-what—"

"and don't even try to lie, because we know," corbyn added in with a slight growl who was already in the room waiting for jonah and zach.

"i- just let me explain—"

"that's exactly what i'm trying to let you do, jonah, so don't waste our time."

"i- we just—"

"who's plan was it for starters?"

jonah let out a shaky sigh as he started to explain how the whole plan formed and how they planned on doing it to his boyfriends.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

by the time jonah was done explaining, corbyn had to hold zach back who had already slapped jonah once.

"you planned it?! you fucking planned the whole thing and acted so nice towards daniel and even had the guts to make me fall for you! not only me, but corbyn too!" zach ranted as tears gathered in his eyes.

"zach, baby, pleas—"

"no. don't fucking call me that," zach rasped out, not letting jonah reply before he started speaking again.

"just... what was your reason? how did you come up with a plan like that? were you gonna take the baby from jack after he does your dirty work, huh? did you want the baby for yourself? jack for yourself? maybe even daniel? pretend that you didn't know nothing about jack's plan to comfort him and get closer to him?"

"what? no! that wasn't my plan at all!—"

"then what was it, jonah, why?!"

the room was silence but zach's raged breathing and corbyn trying to calm the younger down.

"just calm down, baby. calm down," corbyn mumbled into zach's ear who shook his head and pushed his way out of corbyn's arms.

"why are you so calm? this is daniel we're talking about. your brother! but you're acting like everything's okay!"

"everything's not okay, but i'm not gonna waste my anger on something we've solved. we know their plan, we just have to catch jack when he tries to take asiah at the hospital and... and break up with jonah."

the said male looked into corbyn's eyes with wide eyes of his own that held tears.

"w-wait, corbs, i-i'm sorry—"

"sorry can't fix the plan that you made jonah or all the bad things you probably were trying to do by dating us," corbyn stated with a shaky tone.

"i wasn't dating you for the plan, i'm dating y'all because i love you guys!"

"if you really loved us... you would of told us the plan to clear everything up. but you didn't. you went on with it and acted like you were all cool with daniel when you were trying to take his baby," zach said while wiping his tears, going over to corbyn to hug the faux blond by his waist.

"guys- i can- i can make up for it! i won't tell jack that you know so y'all can catch him and stuff, just please!"

"we're done, jonah," the youngest of the three dryly stated before swiftly walking out the room.

"corbs?" jonah questioned in a small voice as he looked at corbyn with tears falling from his eyes.

"i- i can't. we can't. we're... we're done."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: short chappy.

word count: 602.