thirty-one

𓁹𓂀𓁹

the false blond began to panic as he saw brandon sprint to their son's room to get the hospital bag and car seat.

"br-brandon..."

the said male came sprinting right back with the bag in one hand and the car seat in the other, setting them both down and going over to daniel.

"what is it, pretty? do you need help getting up? do you want me to help you? come here. we gotta go, baby!"

"brandon, wait," daniel whined as brandon slightly picked him up from the couch.

"we can't wait, daniel. jellybean's coming now!"

"it's just latent labour, i have hours before he's out of me. just- just please call corbyn and zach..."

the brunette was conflicted at first but listened to the older nonetheless, placing him down carefully before quickly pulling out his phone.

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

zach was leaning on edwin as he laughed his ass off, passing the blunt he just took a hit from to his cousin.

the said male took a hit from the blunt his self, smiling fondly at his younger cousin who looked like he was about to pass out from laughing so hard.

"hey, zach. your phone rang like 8 times," austin said as he handed the brunette his phone.

the boy was confused but looked at his phone and saw 5 were from brandon and 3 from corbyn, then 4 text messages, two from each.

"well shit- i- i gotta take this?"

"why? what happened?"

just as his cousin asked the question, zach opened up the texts from brandon.

Best friend's bitch 😩😼🌈.

Answer your fucking calls!
2⃣:3⃣3⃣

Daniel is in labour Zachary!
ʀᴇᴀᴅ

"oh fuck—"

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

"where's zach, corbyn?!" daniel frequently asked as they all piled up in brandon's car to get daniel to the hospital.

"i don't know! i called him, i texted him, he's not responding!"

the false blond groaned in annoyance which brandon thought was in pain.

"another contraction? already?! how long have you really been feelings these contractions, daniel?"

"no— no, love, that wasn't a contraction— i just can't believe that when it's actually time for me to pop a baby out, zach isn't here..."

daniel slumped into his seat slightly after replying to his boyfriend, tearing up with the thought of zach really not being there for the birth of his son.

"daniel, don't worry. i'm sure zach will make it. as you said, you're not that far into labour yet," corbyn tried to reassure his brother who just nodded in response, staring out the window as brandon drove pass cars.

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

"can you please drive faster, caleb!"

"i suppose this is my thank you for driving your high ass to the hospital, huh?" zion grumbled when zach smacked his thigh to tell him to go faster.

"i'm sorry, okay, but i don't know how far into labour he is. for all i know, he could of already gave birth to my nephew."

zion hummed in acknowledgment, rubbing zach's shoulder for a couple of seconds to comfort the brunette.

"it's fine, zach, you'll make it. we're almost there actually."

"i hope..."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: just a tease literally a year later.

word count: 527.