eight

____

daniel woke up  sore from last nights event's to expect jack to be long gone.

instead he was surprised to see jack was laying on his stomach while his hands were in the curly headed boy's hair.

     the false blond smiled at the boy on top of him, as he began to play with the boy's hair after he reached over and got his phone from the nightstand carefully. daniel began to hum as he looked through his phone; his other hand still going through jack's hair.

he heard a soft groan come from the boy on top of him causing him to stop his actions as he looked at him.

jack only groaned louder as he asked:

"why'd you stop? i liked that..."

daniel chuckled as he began to play with jack's hair once more.

"daniel!"

the false blond flinched as he quickly pushed jack away from him.

"hey! what are—"

"corbyn. corbyn is here and if he sees you- sees us naked, he'll beat both our asses then snitch on me."

"daniel, hurry up. we have school!"

daniel groaned as he attempted to stand up, only for his legs to feel like jello. jack held back a snort while daniel glared at him, crawling over to lock the door.

"i'm coming, corbyn! just-just go without me!"

"who's gonna take you to school then?" corbyn asked as he slowly made his way up the stairs.

      daniel went wide eyed as he pointed at his bathroom, motioning for jack to go in it. before the curly headed boy entered the bathroom, he smacked daniel on the ass causing him to yelp and blush.

"danie- woah!" corbyn started but quickly cut his self off once he saw his brother naked on all fours.

"daniel! put some damn clothes on!"

daniel nervously smiled while corbyn went to his closet getting him some clothes.

"i guess track really got to me. i woke up and... just couldn't feel my legs."

corbyn sighed as he throw the clothes on daniel's bed before helping him up on it then helping him put on his boxers.

"i don't know how many times i have to do this for you but weirdly, it's become normal."

      daniel used to always sneak out and go to parties with zach. of course, the younger wouldn't let him go too crazy so as soon as he saw how drunk the previous brunette was, he'll call corbyn who would have to help the  false blond every morning to get ready.

"at least this time it's not for a cause you should yell at me for."

the faux blonde just sighed again as he began to leave.

"just grab on to something and stand for awhile then you could walk with a limp. call zach to pick you up after, okay?"

daniel nodded with a small smile as he placed a kiss on corbyn's cheek.

"okay, love you!"

" i love you more. but remember, you still have to go to school."

the false blond rolled his eyes with a nod as he pushed corbyn out while gripping the wall.

"track, huh? my dick is a track runner now."

daniel flinched as he turned around to see jack fulled dressed in fresh clothes that wasn't his.

"how—"

"i brought some in. now, my dick is a track runner?"

daniel kicked the boy's left leg which he quickly grabbed onto from the pain.

"what was that for?!"

"down-casting your dick to just a track runner."

jack smirked as daniel went wide eyed.

"not like—"

"so where is it at? what's faster and rougher than a track runner?"

daniel glared when jack said rougher.

"track runners aren't rough."

"proof that my dick isn't a track runner."

daniel went again to kick jack's foot but the curly headed boy grabbed the leg bring it around his waist, causing daniel to fall on his chest.

"no need to get aggressive now, princess."

daniel rolled his eyes for what felt like the tenth time today as he just jumped, wrapping both his legs around jack from one leg being uncomfortable.

"since when was i princess?"

jack just shrugged pulling daniel in for a short kiss.

"i'll take you to school, no need to call zach," jack said as he tapped daniel's ass twice before letting the boy down.

"um, okay. i'll get dressed then."

♎️♎️♎️

daniel limped into the school with jack by his side holding his hand.

"you don't have to stand near me, ya'know. i know that you're the school fuckboy so it'll just be easier if you walk away from the limping boy near you."

jack glanced at daniel with a sad expression that he quickly changed wrapping his arms around daniel's waist.

"i'm just tryna show off my new favourite fuck buddy."

daniel froze up as he rethought jack's words.

"your- your what?!"

         "i can't give up your ass that quick, it's just too tight. i made it looser and i'll be the one to keep on making it looser and looser 'till it's too loose for me, got it," jack growled into daniel's ear while gently biting his earlobe.

daniel blushed as he held in a moan.

"okay..."

♎️🌺♎️

a/n:  "see me in a 'rari goin' vroom vroom, sexy motherfucker in a cartoon." just been stuck in my head. I'm a random ass hoe of a author.

word count:899