twenty-three

𓁹𓂀𓁹

"so you... wanna go... where?" jonah slowly questioned jack while he typed away on his phone.

"i don't wanna go to other country. well, i won't with a newborn. but at first i just wanna move to a far place in california. somewhere where it'll take hours for him to be able to reach me. then when jellybean is old enough, we'll go to a different country."

jonah hummed at jack's idea, smiling at his phone as he texted.

"you're not even paying- well damn, who are you texting?" jack questioned, peeking over jonah's shoulder to look at his phone.

"hey! back up, you hoe! i'm just texting my boyfriends—"

the curly headed boy gasped as he smacked jonah on his forehead.

"boyfriends?! like two? plural?! are you playing them?—"

before jack could finish, jonah smacked him back while rolling his eyes at the now whining boy.

"no, we're in a polyamory relationship, dumbass."

"oh..."

"yeah, oh," jonah sarcastically responded rolling his eyes, texting away on his phone once again.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"brandon!"

the mexican boy came running in panic when daniel called his name, looking at the pregnant male with worry.

"what is it? is it jellybean, are they coming?!"

"no, baby. they're kicking!"

brandon looked at daniel in disbelief while the false blond just giggled as he rubbed his tummy.

"dan- angel... this isn't the first time jellybean has kicked your stomach, i've felt it all the other times you've made me panic."

"i thought you'll be used to me calling you now and would love to feel your baby kick when they kick," daniel stated with a pout and teary eyes.

"no, no, no, of course i do, angel! it's just- please don't scream like that again when you need me for that. you make me panic, baby," brandon said, mumbling the end as he rested his head on daniel's tummy.

"i'm sorry, i won't..."

"you don't have to be sorry, angel- no, please don't cry!"

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"i don't want a huge gender reveal, corbs- don't spend more money than you have!" daniel scolded corbyn who was adding too many things to the cart to decorate.

"this isn't a lot for me to pay for, dani. i swear. and i'm doing this all for my little niece or nephew.~"

daniel rolled his eyes, following behind corbyn as he rubbed his tummy; a small habit he gained.

"you already know the gender of the baby, corbs, don't you think that's enough? just tell me and we'll call it a gender reveal."

corbyn just glared at his brother, adding more things to the cart causing daniel to sigh.

"it's either this or a huge baby shower, daniel. either way, you're having a gender reveal."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: baby shower/ gender reveal next chapter.