eighteen

𓁹𓂀𓁹

"i'm what?!"

"pregnant... mr. seavey..."

"no. how-how many months?"

"three months pregnant, mr. seavey. almost four," the doctor carefully stated.

"oh, fuck..."

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"so, what is it?" zach intently asked when daniel walked out with tears in his eyes.

"i'm- zach."

before daniel could spit it out he ended up bursting into tears.

"oh, babe. what's wrong?"

"zach. zach, i messed up. y'all were right," daniel sobbed out as he held his head.

"right about what, hun?"

"i'm... i'm pregnant..."

zach froze as he looked at daniel who started sobbing even harder.

"i know- i-i know i fucked up, okay?! i was thinking about getting a abortio—"

"daniel james seavey, what?! without even telling brandon yet, you're gonna kill his baby?!"

"wow, really? how do you even know that the baby is developed enough yet to even be a child?! of all people zach, i didn't expect from you to tell me aborting a cell is killing," daniel chuckled dryly as he wiped his tears.

"and his baby? even if his sperm helped make the baby, it's also my baby. and the child isn't even his."

"you cheated on brandon? what the fuck, daniel?!—"

"i'm three months pregnant, zach!"

"okay, and?! what's your point—"

"brandon and i have only been dating for 2 months, he fucked me 2 weeks before that."

"and that can be 3 months, daniel—"

"listen!" daniel shouted at zach only to realize that they're still at the hospital.

"the doctor said i'm almost four months pregnant. and four months ago i-i was... um... i was with—"

"jack..."

daniel nodded slowly as he felt more tears fill his eyes.

"i'm gonna fucking kill him after you tell him so he knows what he's dying for!"

"t-tell him? i'm not telling him anything. he has no right to know."

"he has all rights to know, daniel. that's his child too..."

"i don't care. i'm not telling him. this baby is mine and maybe... maybe brandon's too," daniel stated as he rubbed his slightly swollen tummy, which he just realized was swollen.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

"angel? what happened at the doctor's? what did they say?"

"baby... baby. promise me you won't be mad," daniel whispered while grabbing onto brandon's shirt.

"why would i ever be mad at you, angel? you're my world."

daniel then bursted into tears causing brandon to freak out and pull the false blond to his chest.

"shush, angel. whatever it is, i'm gonna be here for you."

"brandon... baby, i'm pregnant..."

the brunette stared into the teary eyes of his boyfriend before smiling the biggest smile he's every smiled in his life.

"we're gonna have a baby, angel? and you were scared to tell me that you were giving me a blessing?!" brandon questioned as he pulled daniel in for a quick kiss.

"no. brandon, you don't get it—"

"what don't i get, love?"

"the baby... the baby isn't yours..."

"w-wait, what?... you cheated on—?"

"no! no i didn't! i'm three months almost four months pregnant. i got pregnant before i even met you by jack, baby. i would never cheat on you," daniel stated while brandon stared at him blankly.

"daniel..."

"baby... brandon, please don't leave me!" the false blond began to cry again as brandon shook his head while walking away.

"i'm not leaving you, angel. i just- my mind needs to take the fact that my boyfriend, my angel, my... my everything is pregnant with a other man's baby!"

"just because his sperm made the baby doesn't mean the baby can't be ours, brandon!"

the brunette quickly turned around and cupped daniel's tear stained cheeks and wiped the tears off of them.

"i love you with my all, daniel. i really do. but jack is the dad of that child, so i hope you're gonna tell him and see if he wants to be in the child's life or not."

"he's not gonna wanna be!"

"and how are you so sure?! you can't just plan someone else's life out for them before they can choose what they want. just because he didn't except you doesn't mean he won't expect his own flesh and blood!"

daniel just blinked at brandon as the said man went wide eyed.

"i didn't mean that—"

"i was the one who cut him off, brandon. he didn't cut me off," daniel said as he glared at brandon.

"i know, angel. i was just trying to—"

"no... no. i guess i needed that. you're right."

brandon hummed and was ready to get back and leave only to be stopped by daniel.

"are you- are you gonna leave me or help me co-parent?"

"as long as the baby is part you, it's part me. i'm gonna be with you throughout the whole pregnancy, angel."

𓁹𓂀𓁹

a/n: i was mad sleepy writing this, sorry.