five~ 𝕄

*smut warning!*
_____

jack was nervous about today.

he never thought he'll have to do such a thing as take the virginity of a virgin in a school bathroom.

it disgusted him, but he never backed out on a bet. that just wasn't him. if he made a bet, he completes it no matter what.

daniel placed his hands under the hand dryer, unaware of jack's presence.

      he then felt arms snake around his waist starting to kiss down his neck slowly. the brunette was about to elbow the person when they spoke.

"hi, baby."

daniel rolled his eyes as he removed jack's arms from his waist.

"what do you want from me, jack?"

"i want you, kitten."

daniel quickly turned around to walk away only for jack to grip his waist and pull him to his chest.

"how many times do i have to tell you, you can't get away from me, kitten?"

the false blond tried to speak but couldn't get anything out from his mouth.

jack just smirked as he pulled the smaller yet older boy into a quickly heated kiss.

        daniel placed his hands on jack's shoulders trying to push him away at first but ended up wrapping his arms around his neck; deepening the kiss.

once again daniel was up against a wall with no shirt on this time.

       "jack. wait, stop," daniel let out as he tried to hold in a moan as jack created hickeys on his neck, blowing on them after they were made.

"stop what, baby?"

jack trailed soft kisses up daniel's jawline before reconnecting their lips.

the curly headed boy's pants were already removed as he worked on removing daniel's pants.

"jack, stop. don't- oh god," daniel began but gasped once jack began to stroke him from his boxers.

the false blond was placed on the sink counter after his boxers were removed.

jack began to look him up and down while licking his lips before mumbling,

"so beautiful."

daniel blushed before trying to reach for his clothes again.

"ah, ah. where do you think you're doing, kitten?"

"i-i'm not doing this, jack. i can't."

jack sighed as he rubbed at daniel's thighs who flinched at first.

     "i promise i'll take care of you, kitten. you're too perfect to not take care of anyway. my perfect baby."