two

_____

zach and daniel sat outside on the grass; zach using daniel's jacket so his white skirt wouldn't get grass stains on it.

"just give me the damn apple juice daniel, it's not that hard!" zach argued as he reached for the apple juice daniel clenched onto.

"go get your own apple juice."

"that is my apple juice!"

daniel just smiled as he opened the apple juice, sticking his tongue in it.

zach scrunched his face up but still took the apple juice from the addicted boy.

"i've been your best friend from since we were 7 years old and you think I won't drink after you?"

the younger lifted the apple juice to his mouth, sipping from it.

daniel made a fake disgusted face giggling after zach hit his arm.

"yo, daniel. jonah has been looking at you basically this whole lunch period."

daniel shot zach a confused look before he turned his glance towards jonah. he shudder when he saw jonah looking straight at him with a smirk.

"what do you think he wants?"

zach just shrugged looking a little upset.

"you good, z?"

the boy just shook his head with a fake smile, taking a sip of his apple juice.

daniel looked at him with narrowed eyes making zach sigh.

"i'm fine daniel, don't worry about it."

the false blond just nodded as he turned to look at jonah again only to see him whispering something to jack; causing the curly headed boy to smack his arm.

daniel pouted as he plopped a strawberry in his mouth.

☽☽☽

"look at how good zach looks today, jack!" jonah exclaimed in a hushed tone.

"i've noticed. thought you were looking at the other one though."

jonah rolled his eyes, folding his arms over his chest.

"the school virgin? no. he was just a cover up glance if zach was looking my way."

jack hummed as he opened up his chips bag.

"you know his name is daniel right?" jonah questioned his best friend, turning towards him.

jack nodded as he stuffed his mouth with chips.

"yeah, so. what about him?"

jonah had a small smirk on his face as he said:

"i dare you to take his virginity, but you can't fall in love with him though, of course."

jack scoffed throwing away his chips bag.

"deal."

☽☽☽

a/n: the fuck is this? sUe mE.

word count: 383

Fɪʀsᴛ ⌨︎︎☔︎︎⌨︎︎ 𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒𝑙.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें