𝑀𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝐵𝑒𝑒𝓇

Home with you
0:52 ───|────── 2:18
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Emma and Amanda had been bored on a Friday night and decided that they were morally allowed to go out drinking after the effort they had been putting into writing their newest song.

The girls threw lyrics at each other as they posed in the mirror but nothing was good enough to even write down and after hours of bullshit tunes they gave up.

"We have our hair and make up done, let's just go out"

Amanda had begged Emma and she'd finally succumbed to the pressure and found herself jumping into the tightest thing she owned.

The pair hyped themselves up while they were waiting for their Uber and when it arrived they frantically threw their lipsticks into their purses, rushing towards the static car hurriedly in their heels.

When the Uber pulled up on the sidewalk the girls paid up and Amanda flirtatiously placed a kiss on the drivers cheek, creating a print.

They giggled, holding onto each other before regaining stability and look up towards the club in front of them. Ahead the line of eager people trailed on down the street.

"I did not get ready to stand in line"

"Well then let's not stand in the line"

Amanda had smirked grabbing onto her best friend's forearm and pushing her closer to the group of people who seemed to be cutting line.

At the front of the line was a Male, he looked tall and muscular and definitely important. When he turned to speak to the bouncer Emma noticed a dangly earring handing from his lobe.

"The girls are with me"

He said throwing his thumb in the direction of the four girls ahead of Amanda and Emma who crowded around him like groupies.

The bouncer assessed the girls and his eyes landed on Emma he pointed his pen towards her and Amanda trailing their bodies in the air.

"They're with me too"

The lead male stated, holding his arm out for the four girls to walk past him whilst he held open the door. He looked Emma up and down with a smirk and then shot Amanda a wink.

"Sexist pig"

Emma spat towards the bouncer in a whisper as she passed him and into the strobe lights.

Emma couldn't believe that she'd actually just cut in line and got into this club after longing to come into it ever since she became legal drinking age.

"He was HOT"

Amanda giggled as the girls took towards the bar, flashing their ID's and collecting whatever alcohol was presented to them.

The club they had coincidentally gotten into was what you would call prestigious, you were only allowed in the doors if you were rich or lucky enough to be their arm candy.

Emma scoffed at the remark about him being hot, she admitted to herself that he was, but with his herd of Girls she saw him as a fuckboy.