Hello and Thank You

Hi it's Hannah,
You might know me from my Ethma books 'Project baby', 'Until then, Chambie' or 'Pink Skies'.

I'm back again with another Ethma book after a long break from uploading daily.

This one is an AU book so there's going to be many types and styles of storylines, characters and writing in general. Each chapter being a new and separate story.

Please remember these are AU's, so nothing that I've wrote is real or meant to harm or offend you as a reader or them as people.

Obviously the things I've wrote aren't realistic and you'll notice that but I'd rather give you a disclaimer here first.

There will be a mentions of death, drug and alcohol abuse, as well as sexual scenes and strong language. Possibly suicide or self harm but I'll definitely make sure to notify you on that on the chapter.

This book is dedicated to everyone who read, commented and voted on my other books, as well as my Iconic Trio Ladies SANGRITTAA -violence and my best friend dolanknjx who has recently completed a Grayson Fan Fic with me as a Face ID.

*cough* go check it out n tell me I look pretty *cough*

All authors notes will be in bold as so,
All lyrics taken from songs will be in italics,
All separate thank yous and dedications will be in a (ft...).

I've really had fun making these and I think it's going to be an ongoing book that I won't ever really fully complete ever which means you're never getting rid of me mwhahahahahaha.

Comment if you have any suggestions, I want to involve you as much as possible!!

!! Also if there's a popular demand I MIGHT do a part two,, so comment if that's what you'd want!!

Once again thank you for being amazing,
I love you all,
Enjoy <3