𝒦𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝓎𝓁𝑒𝓈

This ones kinda cool, I think you'll like :))

Love Robbery
1:19 ───|────── 1:44
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Ethan didn't mind his mission at all, he was undercover so it was basically part of his job to sit at the bar and do what he usually did at the weekends anyway.

He wore a button up shirt, plain and white, with black dress pants and black shoes. He had specifically combed his hair too, so it flowed and didn't look like his usual messy bed head.

The bar he was at was heaving with people so he was sure that it was going to be impossible to see one small girl. 5"4 to be exact.

Ethan hadn't seen the girl they had told him was a criminal, though from the sounds of things he expected her to be covered in tattoos, a real manly girl, probably in dress pants like him instead of dresses like the rest of the girls in the bar.

He spotted a member of his team advancing towards him, he slipped him a piece of paper and proceeded to the opposite side of the bass filled room. Once clear, Ethan unfolded the paper and to his shock was faced with the picture of their target.

She was beautiful, so much so that Ethan's jaw swung off of it hinges. The photo was kind of blurry but he could clearly see every curve of her body in that black dress of hers. She wore heels too, dainty and red, that matched her lipstick.

Ethan reminded himself that the girl was a criminal but now it was almost laughable. How was she, the softest girl in here, capable of one of the greatest robbery's in the whole of LA?

Just as he was about to swing himself off the stool he was sat on, a sweet voice filled his ears next to him on the bar.

"Got any espresso?"

"Miss, this is a bar"

The bartender replied and the girl scoffed. Once sliding the picture smoothly into his pocket he turned on the stool to watch as the girl he was looking for was just centimetres away.

Ethan wanted to say something sarcastic about her need for coffee at a bar but instead his mouth stayed in a perfect line as his throat dried by the second.

"Take a picture it'll last longer, handsome"

The girl suddenly said snapping her eyes to Ethan who's heart started to beat rapidly. The fact that her picture was in his trouser pocket made him feel guilty, like it was burning a hole through his pants.

"Um sorry"

That's all Ethan could muster, all his years of training had lead him to this moment where he could ask her to follow him outside and there she'd be captured.

But instead it was her that had captured both his words and his heart.

The girl subconsciously swayed her hips as she neared him, running the tips of her fingers along the edge of the bar as she did. She was instantly drawn to Ethan probably because of his bold features.

"You here alone?"

She proceeded to ask looking down at his drink that hadn't even been touched, she had managed to angle herself between both legs so now their faces, due to the stool, were inches apart.