𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓌𝓃 𝑀𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓈

For those that wanted 'Gone West' but was disappointed when my lazy ass couldn't come up with more than 4 chapters. Sorry. I hope this is good enough

Treat You Better 
0:31 ───|────── 2:37
|◁              II             ▷|
∞            ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Grayson looked up from his phone to make eye contact with Ethan who scowled towards him as if to ask what was wrong.

He had been trying to get into contact with Emma because they wanted to hang with her before her and her boyfriend left for Paris, but she'd been reading his text and he thought maybe he or E had done something wrong but it really wasn't them.

"I just text Amanda to make sure Emma wasn't mad at us"

Grayson stated looking towards his brother, he barely wanted to tell him what he'd just been told because he knew it wasn't going to go down well.

"And? What's wrong with her?"

Ethan placed his phone assertively into his pocket and sat forward in the sofa to listen closer to Grayson as he sighed and finally said,

"Dude he cheated on her"

The words as his brother spoke them, completely shattered Ethan's body everything inside of him started to rage and no amount of Fiat clenching was going to calm him.

"Where are you going?"

Grayson called after his brother as he powered towards the front door and in the direction of his car. There was no use in stopping him, he knew that he wouldn't listen to anything and truthfully Grayson wanted him to hurt her boyfriend.

Emma back home, looked sadly towards her phone it was littered with missed calls and texts from not only her friends but her mom and dad too. She couldn't even bring herself to tell them that she'd fallen for such a monster.

She'd walked in on them in HER bed and the way her heart shattered was a feeling she was sure she would never forget. She'd cried so hard that her cheeks had started to burn and her voice was practically non existent.

It hurt most to not speak to the twins specifically Ethan because he was the only person she really wanted to hold her while she sobbed. She'd distanced from him the main reason being that she'd loved him for years and her boyfriend hated it.

There was a knock at her door and it surprised her because in her whole phone hiatus no one had attempted yet to come round and check on her. Obviously she hadn't been worth it.

She half expected to open the door to a postmates but when the door opened a fraction she instantly recognised the sharp jawline and the deep brown eyes that bore into hers.

"I'm sorry I didn't come round straight away, Emma"

That's the first thing he said to her, as she opened the door just a little bit further. She took in his stature, he wore dress pants, pinstriped and a white tucked in shirt that to Emma's surprise was slightly ripped and held blood stains.

"Ethan-"

He shook his head to tell her to stop talking and instead he opened both arms widely and allowed her to fall into them. As soon as his forearms locked around her fragile frame he was sure her legs gave way and he was left being her only stability.

She buried her head deeply into his chest and he winced from the pain, a punch wound from when he tried to retaliate after Ethan broke his nose.

Emma shot away, panic flashed before her eyes, she reached down to look at his knuckles and noticed the redness and slightly blood that coated them.

"Let's get you cleaned up"

She whispered pulling him into her apartment, he allowed her to take the lead a small smile breaking out on his lips when she giggled a little.

He sat himself on the sink side and allowed Emma to position herself between his heavily tatted thighs, he enjoyed the warmth of her body being there.

She wiped over his hands with a cloth and he allowed her to look after him, keeping his wounds clean and safe before she stepped back to look him in the eyes.

"You didn't need to do that"

She stated sadly, she felt bad that she was the reason that he was hurt and in pain. It was a completely gutting feeling knowing that she'd put him in harms way.

"Yes I did"

He scowled back cupping her face with both his hands and bringing their faces together so that their foreheads pressed against each other's. Then he spoke again,

"Just know that you don't have to do this alone"

Her eyes glazed over with tears and she nodded and he smiled back, his dimples showing as he did so.

"Thank you Ethan"

She whispered and without thought he brought his face into hers, their lips colliding in a sweet yet desperate kiss. It was one that sent fireworks erupting in both of their stomach.

Emma was first to pull away, panic spreading in her eyes.

"I don't know if I can"

"That's okay. I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to gain your trust because you're all I care about"

Ethan padded a stray tear away from her cheek and she thanked him again by placing a sweet kiss on his cheek.