𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈

It's 2am I cant sleep so I thought I'd bring you this, I swear these will get better the more I publish. Okay ily bye <3

Circus
0:55 ───|────── 2:17
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Emma linked arms with her team, Andre on one arm, Olivia on the other. They skipped to the centre of the ring and took three large bows as the crowd did a limp clap.

Emma raised her arm from the link and waved specifically towards a small child on the front chairs, the beam spread across his face as he excitedly waved back.

The lights went dark and then returned to normal as the speakers warned the audience not to trip on their way out. The families stand and one by one they drip out of the Big Top until it's bare.

Emma after watching all of them leave returned to the pony stables and swung herself onto a bale of hay so that she could thread her fingers through the mane of Toffee her favourite show horse.

"You did good out there, Emma"

Praised Andre, he was part of her team as a tumbler along with her best friend Olivia and together as a trio they were usually a huge hit. They'd been training ever since they were young, so they worked well together.

Emma enjoyed the excitement and energy of preforming especially when it came to her usual solo as a trapeze.

"As did you"

Emma complemented back, smoothing down her leotard with her sweaty hands. They were always smooth due to her tight grip on the aerial hoop.

"Did you know that they've recruited a new trapeze, Emma?"

The words rang through her ears and her mouth parted to speak but she shook her head. Did they plan on taking away her time in the air? Wasn't she good enough?

"I did wonder why you weren't back in there welcoming him"

Andre chuckled scratching the back of his neck and looking back onto the well lit tent. Emma proceeded to thread her fingers through Toffee's fur, this time to calm her nerves.

She didn't want to be stripped of her only chance to shine.

"He's muscular and all. The ladies aren't going to be disappointed. He's only joining for this leg of the tour, the pompous asshole only wants to try new things"

Andre scoffed, he hated when people thought that they had joined the team just for fun, like this wasn't their way of life.

"I can't wait to meet him"

Emma rolled her eyes and kicked herself off of the hay bale, not missing her goodbye to Toffee before following Andre back into the tent.

"Oh you're going to be doing more than meeting him"

Andre noted as they stepped inside, Emma scowled towards her friend and he crossed his arms and chuckled.

"Oh sister, you're going to be his teacher"

The words almost made her choke on her own saliva. She didn't want to have to try and teach someone, that would mean spending more one on one time with him and she was already annoyed enough with his presence.

Andre nodded towards where the team had crowded, all of them noticing Emma's as she advanced towards them, parting like the Red Sea. She always had that impact, probably because her dad was the Ring Master.

"Ah Emma"

Her father sighed reaching out for her to join his side to look at the new boy. She assessed his stance as she neared him and found herself almost speechless.

The boys arms were bulged and his abs were blatantly obvious through his top, his jaw well structured and painted with a fine coat of stubble and his hair swooped back effortlessly.

"This is Ethan, he's going to be your partner in crime"

Ethan gulped down his excitement as he watched the small girl advance in her leotard, it hung perfectly to her curves and the jewels upon it created an illusion that she was sparkling.

He reached out a hand and she reluctantly took it in a shake, quickly shooting herself away so that she didn't linger for too long.

"I'm Emma"

Emma introduced with a small smile before glaring towards her father, who rose an eyebrow as if to tell her to stop showing her unamused facial expression.

Her team each said goodbye to the new boy, many of them whispering how she was lucky in her ear before leaving the two alone.

Ethan rubbed his palms upon his pant legs and took a look round the Big Top, it was more daunting being in their when the chairs were still set up.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?"

Emma asked as she pulled her aerial apparatus towards the ring, and dusted her hands off.

"I'm a good gymnast and performer"

Ethan was able to reply watching as Emma effortlessly swung herself into the air upon her hoop. He watched in awe as the girl twirled and hung dangerously as the hoop swung on.

He would've been able to flirt right now but something about Emma made him feel intimidated but yet excited. He wanted to learn more about her and he definitely wanted her to show him more tricks.

Emma licked her lips from so far up she could see the whole of Ethan's frame and she wasn't complaining, he was hot, she hadn't ever met anyone more good looking that was for sure.

"There's only two types of guys out there; Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared"

Emma tapped a tune upon the ring she was sat on and watched as Ethan rubbed his chin and glared at her with his deep brown eyes.

She was used to being in the spotlight, but Ethan's eyes put a whole new meaning behind audience.

Emma spiralled herself down to the floor and caught herself seconds before hitting the mat, regaining posture and standing free of the hoop. She stepped forward towards Ethan's chest.

Ethan gulped down again and stood forward so that the pairs chests were barely grazing, being this close to her made him feel some type of way. He ran his tongue along his bottom lip, wanting to kiss her but also not wanting to rush anything.

Emma forced herself away from him finally feeling the sexual tension before presenting her hand in the direction of the aerial hoop,

"Don't stand there watching me, follow me. Show me what you can do"