𝐵𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝐸𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽

Based upon my final theatre production that I managed to smash, earning an A**, something my school had never seen done before.

Bellyache 
0:03 ───|────── 2:56
|◁              II             ▷|
∞            ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

Was it time for Emma to move?

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

If she moved would it be more obvious?

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

Two people in the car, one heart beat.

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

Two people in the car, one heart beat and the clock was still ticking.

Had she remembered to wipe away all her prints, and was the blood completely gone? Did she even remember to turn off the lights or stop the tap from running?

She wasn't just chewing the gum in her mouth, No, she was chomping it. Her jaw moving quicker than when she had been shouting three hours previous.

"Where's my mind?"

Emma asked herself again but she couldn't think of the answer. Maybe her mind was left behind when he walked in the house smelling like sweet perfume.

Sweet perfume she didn't own.

Maybe she lost it hours before when he failed to pick her up on time, when she numbingly cracked open a bottle of red wine and sat back looking at the clock.

Tick Tock.

Tick Tock.

Emma's nails were bitten beyond belief, they bled, but not as much as he did.

Her arms ached and even as she massaged them the pain wouldn't go away, maybe that was god telling her that she had to feel this weight forever.

His lifeless weight.

The clock on the dashboard still ticked as she reversed from the driveway into the dead of the night, no sounds, just ticking.

A foreign feeling, he and her spoke constantly.

The coffee he made for her that morning still stained her tongue, she found it oddly soothing to look in the mirror and see it still there.

The coffee was still with her, but he was not.

Emma knew she shouldn't have lost her temper, he was her muscles, the man who carried the load.

Specifically the black bag sat to her right- on the passenger seat like he used to be.

"I didn't need him. I didn't need him"