𝒯𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒶 $𝒾𝑔𝓃

I've never been one to ship gremma but u can't deny grethma is hot🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Or Nah
(Ft Jess but her bitchass acc got barred. Lol she back xploringwithjess )
0:56 ───|────── 3:07
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

The twins had invited Emma round insisting that she brought along her swimming costume so that they could show her their new pool. She wasn't going to decline and so she texted that she'd be round after her fourth coffee of the day.

When she arrived the boys were already pushing and shoving each other in and out of the water so she let herself in, it wasn't unusual for her to do that seen as the pair had somehow trusted her with their extra key. So she placed down her car keys upon the arm of the chair and from afar watched as the boys laughed and joked around.

After watching their goofy behaviour she proceeded to strip off her clothes leaving her in a floral bikini, her favorite one for her favorite boys.

Grayson and Ethan were too occupied with attacking each other to have heard Emma as she slid the glass door across to step out onto the backyard. It was only when she did an obnoxious cough that their heads shot around to see her.

The boys automatically stopped their games becoming almost speechless by her body, it was the first time they'd ever seen her in something other than a baggy jumper and to say that her curves surprised them was an understatement.

"It's a good job I have my own key"

She spoke aloud but the boys with their dry, salivating mouths stayed silent. Emma oblivious to their obvious attraction swayed herself towards the edge of the pool sitting herself down upon the lip and plunging her legs in just to get a feel of the temperature.

She hissed at the coldness of the water and finally worked up the confidence to slide herself in. She bounced multiple times in and out to get her body used to the freezing surrounding.

But Grayson couldn't take it.

The first time he had looked up and seen her in that bikini his shorts had tightened and now with her bouncing up and down, her tits obnoxiously jumping he couldn't deal with it.

In one swift motion he swung himself out the pool and headed for the comfort of inside so he could sort out his oncoming boner.

"Dude?"

questioned his brother sending him a scowl his way, he hadn't seen the excitement in Graysons trunks so to him the scenario looked more like he wasn't too happy about Emma ruining their time together.

Ethan felt guilty and bit his lip, and Emma noticed.

"Let me go speak to him"

Emma convinced.

If Ethan hadn't have been so bothered about Grayson he would've fully taken in the way that she pushed herself out of the pool and exposed her ass in a way that she didn't even fully intend.

Emma, still dripping from the pool, entered the house and called out his name getting nothing back in response. She was worried that she'd done something wrong and the anxiety of loosing him and Ethan pushed her to look further around for him.

"Grayson?"

She questioned coming to the bathroom door that was fully shut and locked, she knocked her knuckles against it and waited for a response but it was silent. She knocked again, this time earning a grunt from the other side of the door.

"Grayson? I know you're in there"

the door creaked open just a slight to reveal only his shoulder and chest upwards, him angling himself so she didn't see the potruding bulge in his swimming trunks.

He clenched his jaw and forced himself to look at her though all he could think about while looking at her lips was the way they'd look around his dick.

"Sup?"

He asked casually as if he hadn't fled from the scene like Emma was a raging fire about to scald him.

"Everything okay?"

Grayson gulped down briefly flickering his eyes down to where he was still palming himself through his shorts. He wanted to say that everything was okay, but at the same time he wanted to tell her that it'd be even better if she was on her knees.

Emma bravely pushed the door a little further back making him tumble into view, at first she didn't really realise what was going until his hand shot up and away to scratch the back of his neck. A blush spread across his cheeks as her eyes trailed down his tone body and towards the tightness around his crotch.

"Emma I-"

He didn't know what to say so he gulped down his words and tried to think about something that would help his dreadful situation though what he wasn't expecting was for her to take a daring step forward, her breathing now concentrated and heavy.

Ethan back in the pool was getting impatient he was worried that his two best friends might've been fighting and he was sat waiting for something to happen.

He pulled himself from the pool and ruffled his hair briefly with a towel before leaving the outside to look for his brother and Emma.

He came to the bathroom door and to his surprise it wasn't locked, taking a drawn out breath he opened the door to be faced with Emma her neck biasedly leant to one side so that Grayson could attach his lips to her neck.

Grayson didn't stop not even with the intrusion of his brother, too far gone to think straight, all he wanted was Emmas body and that's what he was going to have.

Ethan for some reason found himself frozen, transfixed on the way that she screwed her eyes shut and arched her back into him, only wishing that it was him instead of his brother.

Battling with his own demons he stepped backwards only to gain a moan from Emma,

"Ethan"

It was one of those moments, a true natural instinct, for him to instead of retreat to take a step forward.

Emma reached out and pulled him into her, their lips connecting in a passionate and open kiss, their tongues swirling together like ice cream.

Grayson was first to make another move his large and being hand coming round her front to hold her neck in his grip as he grinded his dick further onto her ass, Ethan trailing his hand down from the softness of her cheek down the valley of her breasts and into her panties the cold touching making her twitch.

She moaned jolting herself upwards as he thrusted a finger into her, Grayson grounding her with his tight hold upon her neck.

"Don't play with a boss, girl take it off"

Grayson growled into her ear sucking upon the lobe as his free hand untied her bikini in seconds, the material falling to the floor like a feather.

Ethan grunted at the sight and inturn inserted another finger, her legs beginning to shake uncontrollably, as a high pitched moan escaped her lips.

The boys pulled away, hair messy, lips swollen, dicks hard.

"Bedroom. Now"

Ordered Grayson reaching deep into his trunks to grab his own dick, needing Emma. Ethan found himself going the same, stroking himself as his eyes screwed shut thinking over and over again of how she moaned his name.

Emma's soft and vulnerable eyes flickered to Ethan, an act of course but a good one that made the pair feel in charge.

Ethan growled again as Grayson exited the bathroom first leading the way, Emma breathlessly following as from behind her Ethan said in his deep and seductive voice,

"Babygirl you gonna get it all"