𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑒𝓎

This one is REALLY personal to me. This is MY story but the names have been changed to ethma of course. So this is kind of a rant chapter but nevertheless I hope you enjoy it.
Kind comments would be appreciated lol.
Thanks for making me feel safe enough to tell this <3

Without Me
(ft ur_bxddie123 )
0:57 ───|────── 2:52
|◁              II             ▷|
∞            ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Dear Diary, It's Emma again, hi.

I know I haven't spoken for a while but that's because this was an outlet for negative emotions and I've been doing really well recently.

Well apart from the few downfalls and the loss of my auntie, which is definitely understandable.

If you were a person I bet you'd be proud that I haven't been scribbling on your tear drenched pages, I'm proud myself.

I want to write today because it's my birthday and something triggered an old memory and I just wanted to scribble it before I forgot it or pushed it away from my mind.

It's about Ethan.

I know, I'm sorry, you're probably in pain with the amount of times I've pressed his name into your lines but I couldn't help it then, and I can't help it now.

We found each other in high school, a relationship people found I guess... weird.

We were from different friendship groups, him being a well known trouble maker and stereotypical angry teen and me being the quiet and thoughtful book worm. Kind of basic but it was true.

We started with calling each other brother and sister, mainly so the snapchat name could change and his then girlfriend couldn't get jealous.

Not that we spoke about anything other than our terrible German teacher or the fight that broke out between some crowd.

But slowly it got to the point where he'd open up to me, he'd tell me how much he missed actually loving someone and how much he needed a bear hug constantly.

That was me, I was always there to hold him.

If it wasn't obvious then that his girlfriend was one big mess, it definitely became obvious when he confessed his love to me. Told me that he needed help to be free and leave her.

I was there, I held his hand, I took away his phone so her pleas wouldn't get to him.

I guess it was helping that brought us to the day he made me meet his friends and his brother. Grayson automatically became a good friend, and his friend- they were funny.

A little strange, kind of rude to outsiders, but funny.

He asked me out sometime in December, I don't remember what date anymore. See? Aren't you proud? I'm slowly detaching.

We never needed to do the weird conversation because we were already best friends and so we skipped straight to the hand holding and the cheek kisses.