𝒢-𝐸𝒶𝓏𝓎

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday night like usual, I lost network. This isn't one of my best but I guess it'll do ahaha. Enjoy

I Mean It 
0:54 ───|────── 3:02
|◁              II             ▷|
∞            ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Emma locked her legs around Ethan's torso as he slammed her against the wall and attached his lips to her neck.

She moaned and nocked her head further back giving him more access to suck. At that point she wasn't even bothered about the mauve hickeys he was leaving, even though she knew it would only bring her more trouble.

Ethan took her to the bed and slammed her down, she bounced and watched as in one quick motion he removed his shirt exposing his abs.

Emma greedily reached forward and ran her acrylics down his tight and toned stomach. She watched as her fingers pressed against his skin and then guilty her gaze fell to the ring on her finger.

Ethan grinded his body down on top of Emma's his crotch pressing deeply against hers making her groan in satisfaction.

As he danced his fingers towards the waist band of her leggings she arched her back and quickly rolled her wedding finger off of her finger and placed it down on the bedside table.

"Ethan"

Emma moaned into his ear as his hand beneath her leggings gripped upon her thigh and squeezed harshly upon her ass.

"Emma"

But the voice wasn't a moan at all and it definitely wasn't from Ethan either.

Ethan shot off of Emma's body and rolled onto the other side of the bed as he watched as a man stormed into the room.

He had his fists balled and his jaw clenched but Ethan wasn't fazed by it, he didn't scare him at all. In fact he was sure that if he laid a hand on Emma that he would beat him until he was black and blue.

"Brad"

Emma said worriedly as her husband raged at the bottom of the bed. Ethan watched quite cockily as he swiped the cabinet to his left free of photo frames.

The smash shocked Emma and she jumped but Ethan was quick to soothe her with his touch.

"Get your fucking hands off of my wife"

Brad shouted towards Ethan who stood from the bed still shirtless and puffed his chest towards him. Brad was intimidated especially seen as he was much more muscular than he.

"I'm fucking your girlfriend, and there's nothing you can do about it"

Brad clenched his fists but didn't swing, instead he looked behind at Emma as she cowered back on the bed.

"Leave"

Brad ordered and she shot up, her body violently trembling in fear.

"Don't fucking tell her what to do"

Ethan shouted pushing Brad in the shoulders making him stumble back and causing Emma to sit herself back down on the bed as the males fought between themselves.

Emma had been sleeping with Ethan for over six months now, ever since they reunited and she told him about the toxic marriage she was living in.

At first she was skeptical, but Ethan was more than supportive and with his confidence against Brad she wasn't as scared as she would've been with anyone else.

Emma and Ethan's hook ups were more than just fucking, he usually stayed behind after and spoke to her about life and talked her through mental break downs.

He had saved her life multiple times, unlike Brad who was ruining it.

"You know if I say something I mean it"

Ethan spat towards Brad sending him flying backwards with another push backwards, he smashed his head into the wall and cried out in pain. Ethan just laughed towards him and ran a hand through his hair like them arguing was inconvenience.

"You're a monster, just know I mean it"

He pulled back his foot and smashed it into his side making him heave and spit a little bit of blood to the side.

"I'm never scared, Just know I mean it"

Brad had threatened Ethan many times before but now with him being laid in a ball on his own bedroom floor Ethan felt like as a superior he could say whatever he wanted.

He hated him, how could he hurt Emma? Mentally or physically or both, it wasn't it. He'd waited so long to do this and he wasn't passing up the opportunity to throw it in his face.

"If I ever said I fucked your bitch, just know I mean it"

Ethan let go of a loud and evil cackle, he knew his words were hurting him and the bad part of him was starting to enjoy it.

Emma grabbed onto his bicep to stop him from hurting him anymore so he hacked up some spit and spat it directly towards his face. He wrapped his arm around Emma and kissed her forehead just to add insult to injury.

He grabbed the T-shirt he still wasn't wearing and as he slung it over his shoulder he spat towards Brad sprawled our on the floor,

"And oh Lord oh Lord knows, He knows I mean it"