𝒦𝐼𝒟𝒮 𝒮𝐸𝐸 𝒢𝐻𝒪𝒮𝒯𝒮

Another one of my faves,, I know I say that every time ahaha

Kids See Ghosts
0:52 ───|────── 3:13
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Ethan's mommy had laid Ethan down to sleep for he was the twin that napped while Grayson raged round the house like a whirlwind of mess. With Ethan being on his own it also meant he had more chance of actually getting to sleep without the disturbance of his brother.

The curtains were drawn and the door was left slightly open just so that the light from the hall cast a small glow through the room.

Grayson as he rampaged downstairs around the kitchen knocked the balloons they had just acquired for their third birthday across the kitchen. The string dangled above the cooktop, brushing the flames as light as a feather.

The twins mother hectically bounced around the front room collecting strewn cars and building blocks, she cursed under her breath and brought the laundry basket onto her hip.

"Grayson"

She sung getting her sons attention, she couldn't leave him alone without supervision while she hung out the clean laundry so she grabbed his hand and lead him just outside the door.

"Sit here while mommy hangs these out, okay?"

She picked him up and placed him upon a lawn chair before turning to the washing line and proceeding to hang out her fresh linen.

Ethan tossed and turned in his bed, unable to sleep. He tried sucking his thumb and squeezing his safety blanket but it was no use.

"Ethan"

The whisper caused him to sit bolt right up, he looked around his room, the dull light affecting his vision.

"Ethan"

The whisper came again and this time he saw where the voice was coming from, an outline of a small girl stood before him.

She wasn't scary, in fact her presence made me feel insanely safe.

He reached out and tried to touch her but his hand never connected with anything though the girl moved backwards, giggling that his touch had tickled her.

As she moved backwards the light from the hall illuminated her face and Ethan's young self scowled. He hadn't seen her before so he was confused as to why she was in his room.

"Ethan"

The girl giggled again and this time Ethan joined in, he liked having a friend who wasn't Gray.

"Me?"

He asked pointing to himself throwing off his quilt from his body, it exposed his toes and they instantly felt cold. The girl nodded in response and reached out her hand.

This time Ethan was able to take hold of her hand and she helped him down off of his bed like Gray usually did and when his his cold toes hit the floor he gasped.

"Girl?"

Ethan whispered and the girl stuck out her tongue and laughed pulling him towards his bedroom door, Ethan wasn't as willing to do that because he was scared what his mommy would say to him leaving his bed without asking.