𝑀𝒾𝓀𝓀𝓎 𝐸𝓀𝓀𝑜

Teen Wolf AU, I think you're going to enjoy this one 🤠🤪

Who Are You, Really?
0:29 ───|────── 1:58
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Grayson pulled himself up bringing his chin to the mounted pull bar on his brothers door frame, his biceps flexed as he did so and he grunted making Ethan who was sat on his bed moan because he was being too loud.

The boys were due to start school and were completely set on making the lacross team eventhough they definitely werent the best on the team and the coach wasnt exactly keen on them both.

Ethan threaded the laces of the head of his lacrosse stick quickly and precisely creating the satisfying diamond mesh pattern, after knotting the last loop Ethan stood to play around with the ball spinning the stick in his hand to check the looping he had just made.

There was a loud thud outside the house and the twins didn't miss it, skeptically they looked at eachother before bracing themselves to find the source of the noise.

They tiptoed down the hallway, Ethan still with a tight grip on his lacrosse stick wielding it as a defense mechanism as Grayson bravely faced the bare hall emptyhanded.

A dark figure seemed to be climbing the vine-wrapped wall and before the twins could comprehend what was happening the figure hurtled towards the floor and landed in a crumple of the floor.

Grayson held out his arm to stop Ethan from swinging as the twins realised who it was.

"Emma what the hell are you doing?"

Grayson exasperated holding his chest to steady his breathing, with a sigh Ethan lowered his lacross stick and took in her small body with his eyes as she brushed herself off with a huff.

"Both of you dickheads weren't answering your phones"

The boys then thought to check their phones each of them littered with missed calls from Emma. Grayson apologised as Ethan barged past his brother to help Emma up from off of the floor.

The three were a new found trio of friendship, mainly because Emma's father being the sheriff had been convinced by the girl to let Ethan off with a speeding fine and ever since he had felt in debt to her.

He also couldnt deny that she was incredibly beautiful and way out of his league or thats at least what Grayson had told him.

Emma couldnt help but oggle at the twins bare chest almost completely forgetting that she had gone there for a reason.

"I know its late but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago because dispatch called. Theyre bringing in every officer from the department and even the state police"

Emma fixed up her hair in a scrunchie and smiled for Ethan to let go of her eventhough she really didnt want him to.

"For what?"

Ethan asked as he leant his back against the wall and watched as the small girl leaned further in and whispered,

"Two joggers found a body"

The twins gasped and exchanged a worried glance, they didnt like the sound of that at all seen as it was scarily close to where they lived.