𝒜𝒹𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈

THIS IS A DEADLY CLASS AU AND I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED WRITING IT SO ENJOY XO

Kids of the Black Hole
0:50 ───|────── 4:37
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 100 %

Emma took a sharp left down into the mass of people, she almost lost sight of her target but luckily the obstructor danced out of her sight path.

The carnival always took part at inconvient times, last year it had fell on the day she just happened to have been running from the cops and today it was at the same time as her mission to bring in the fire starter, or thats what everyone called him. The colorful swirls messed with Emmas head as she stepped between the chaos, pushing her small body between the dancers.

The fire starter was quick on his feet but often tumbled over due to his pace, from his burning and wide eyes she could tell that he was some sort of high.

The chase heightened when to Emma's left a cop recognised his face and started to charge. She didnt want to reveal that she was working alongside him but she had little choice and managed to slip her foot in his direction to send him hurtling towards the floor.

"The motherfuckers are everywhere"

Emma hissed over in the direction of her best friend who frantically shot her head round in all directions to see how she could help the cause and found herself weilding a skateboard which she bashed over the head of the nearest officer.

She tapped her best friend on the shoulders as a thank you and began to sprint towards where the Fire Starter had fled and sure enough she saw him leant back against a wall, his heavy breaths filling her ears as she approached him skeptically.

"I'd advise you to do as I say before the hungry wolves find you"

The Fire Starter looked across at Emma he recognised her face from posters that had once littered every wall on the streets, she was a murderer that was for sure and yet when he looked at her he didnt feel like she could do any harm. Obviously he was niave, as the much smaller girl plunged his head into complete darkness.

When the light hit his closed eyelids he took a few seconds to flutter open his eyes to adjust to the brightness.

"He dont look like no psychopath to me"

One of the boys who was surrounding his body as it was tied to the chair said. The Fire Starter looked around confused and vulnerable, his eyes flickering over the kids in front of him each with a different look and sense of style.

He was drawn back to the familiar girl, her body looked fragile and small but was exentuated by her mom jeans that hung perfectly on her hips paired with a metal chain that dangled from the belt loop of her pants to her pocket.

"You cant exactly judge a book by it cover"

Spoke Emma as she crossed her ams and fully took in the Fire Starters facial features, he had a strong jawline and a slight brush of stubble across his cheeks. His hair was ruffled and some of it stuck to his forehead due to the sweat and dirt his face was already covered in.

"Hes cute"

Another girl gushed and Emma scoffed and stepped forward, she wouldnt have said he was cute but he was definitely what she'd call dirty hot.