Spark of the War

Mephistroth channels a shimmering portal that leads to somewhere upon the outskirts of the Black Citadel. Mephistroth and Kargath lead a large force of demons and fel orcs to enter the shimmering portal, and then, closing in it behind them. Meanwhile, the doomlord Kazzak assembles a force of his own demon and fel orc troops to command, and leads them towards the northern borders of the Hellfire Peninsula. Upon reaching the bordering region, Lord Kazzak and his warriors construct a new encampment on a vacant site of a nearby goldmine. With the establishment of their new camp, Kazzak marshals his army of demon and fel orc warriors, which consist of bloodfiends, hellhounds, fel orc grunts and raiders. Two blood elven outposts stand within the region, and are serving as the most distant sentry points of Illidan on the borders. Upon marshaling a full army, Kazzak leads his forces to move against the enemy bases. Upon finding the first elven outpost, Kazzak quickly leads his army in an aggressive attack against the enemy camp. The elven warriors, consisting of archers, swordsmen, and spellbreakers, have been surprised by the sudden assault of Kazzak and his forces.

Blood Elf Spellbreaker: "What the?! Brace yourselves, men! The cursed demons and fel orcs are attacking! Defend the camp, and warned the others of their treachery! Slay them all for the prince!"

Lord Kazzak and his army clash against the blood elven defenders on a viciously heavy war battle. Despite the blood elves showing a good fight and having some good defensive fortifications within their camp, the forces of the Burning Legion have the strength and numbers advantage in the battle. Lord Kazzak is also using all his great skills and powers on leading his army against the blood elf soldiers. The heavy war battle would last up for nearly an entire day, with the demons and fel orcs dominating the blood elves. After an intense battle, Kazzak and his warriors eventually succeed in defeating the blood elven forces and destroying their encampment, whilst losing only few warriors. The first of the two blood elven outposts near the borders of the Hellfire Peninsula is now in ruins.

Shortly after razing the first blood elven outpost, Kazzak and his forces move out to find the second blood elven outpost somewhere in the region. Moving across the other areas, Kazzak and his troops eventually found the second and last blood elven camp. Like the first base, the second enemy camp has good fortified defenses, and is protected by a force of blood elven troops. However, within the camp stands a night elven demon hunter. The name of the night elf demon hunter is Netharel. Like Illidan himself; Netharel is a night elven demon hunter. Netharel is among the four night elf demon hunters that were somehow brought on Outland from Azeroth by Illidan himself, after he destroyed Magtheridon; with the others being; Altruis, Theras, and a female demon hunter, Alandien. Serving as the best scouts and elite defenders of Illidan on Outland, the four night elven demon hunters are amongst the mightiest warriors in the armies of Illidan. Now standing amongst the blood elf troops, Netharel is ready to lead his fellow elves to a vicious war battle in the defense of their encampment.

Netharel: "So you pitiful mongrels decided to betray Lord Illidan after he grant your freedom, and gave you the chance to serve him?! You shall pay for this treachery with your own wretched lives!"

Kazzak: "Foolish night elf! We are no servants of a weakling failure! We are the dark warriors of the Burning Legion! Lord Kil'jaeden himself sent me to obliterate all of you, and it shall be done!"

Netharel: "I would like to see you all try, and fail! I shall vanquish you in the honor of the master!"

Wasting no time, Lord Kazzak quickly leads his army to aggressively assault the enemy base. The blood elven defenders led by the night elven demon hunter Netharel battle against the forces of the Legion in defense of their base. An intense war battle occurs as the two opposing forces clash with one another. Netharel and the blood elf troops are showing a tougher defense within their base than the previous blood elven outpost. However, the forces of the Legion are very determined to destroy all of their elven foes. After some time of intense battling, the demons and fel orcs eventually gain the upper hand, as they overwhelm the elven forces. Despite the great demon hunting strength and skills of Netharel; the night elf demon hunter was overpowered by the almighty doomlord Kazzak.

Netharel was eventually slain by Kazzak in the war battle, and all of the other blood elven warriors have fallen on the battlefield. Netharel, one of the four night elf demon hunter lieutenants of Illidan, is now dead. The demons and fel orcs proceed in finishing the battle, and raze every single Alliance elven structure to the ground. In the end, the forces of the Legion successfully claim the victory in defeating the blood elf forces led by Netharel and destroying their encampment, whilst losing only moderate numbers of warriors. Standing triumphant, Lord Kazzak succeeded on leading his forces upon wiping out the two blood elf outposts beyond the northern borders of the Hellfire Peninsula.

Kazzak: "The wretched elves have been destroyed! Victory is mine! This is only the beginning!"