The Beginning of the End

Three days later, upon the outskirts of the Black Citadel, the forces of the Legion ready themselves for the soon besieging of the Black Citadel. Azgoth, Mephistroth, Kruul, Kargath, and all the other fel orc chieftains marshal their troops for their upcoming mass invasion of the Black Citadel. Large numbers of demons and fel orcs stand ready for what ought to be the last battle against Illidan and his remaining forces. With Azgoth, Mephistroth, Kruul and Kargath leading the way, the forces of the Legion soon begin their march towards the northern route, to the Black Citadel. Hours later, at nightfall; the demon and fel orc armies have finally reached the outside walls of the Black Citadel. With the darkness of the abyssal night skies now covering Outland, the forces of the Legion formed themselves into battle positions. Large numbers of demons and fel orcs are arranged in groups that are consisting of grunts, raiders, fel orc warlocks, overlords, fel ravagers, eredar warlocks, doom guards, voidwalkers, infernals, infernal juggernauts, nether dragons and the fiery flying daemons.

Kargath: "And so here we are at last. The day has finally come where we reclaim all of Outland!"

Azgoth: "We shall invade this citadel to destroy Illidan and his lackeys, then this will all be mine!"

Mephistroth: "This shall be our final battle against Illidan, and by the end of this war, we shall be the ones standing victorious. Our enemies will fall here, and the Legion shall retake all of Outland."

Kargath: "Defeating Illidan shall not be easy, but my warriors are ready to fight to our last breath!"

Azgoth: "By all means, let us begin the siege of the Black Citadel. Let none survive our onslaught!"

Mephistroth: "Hear me, Stormrage! The time for reckoning has come! The end is near for you!"

Azgoth: "My time to become the new ruler of Outland is at hand! Let the attack commence!"

A large group of demons made the first fierce charge against the front gates of the Black Citadel. Upon storming the gates, the demons are then bombarded and shot down by the deadly line set of new defensive towers built upon the frontal walls. Seeing the dangerous and deadly firepower of the new defensive towers, Azgoth send the siege long ranged infernal juggernauts, along with the flying daemons and nether dragons, to destroy the line of towers upon the front walls. The flyers and the siege weapons of Azgoth unleash a series of devastating attacks upon the towers. Though the towers are strongly fortified structures, the mass powerful attacks of the infernal juggernauts, daemons, and nether dragons are destructive enough to destroy the towers into ruins. Each of the towers is shattered one by one, until after a while, the last of the defense wall towers is destroyed by the chaotic firepower of the juggernauts. Upon the destruction of the final tower, the gates and the entire exterior front walls of the Black Citadel crumbled down to mere ruins. The compounds of the Black Citadel is now openly wide exposed with the main gates and the front walls ruined.

Azgoth: "The gates are shattered! All of you, attack! Now! Let none survive! Kill them all!"

Kargath: "Come, my brothers! Let us take back our own rightful lands from all of these fools!"