The Armies of the Nether

Mephistroth, Azgoth, Kazzak and Kargath quickly move out and head back to their own stronghold on Hellfire Peninsula. The next day, the four agents of the Legion finally returned upon the Hellfire Peninsula and head east towards the last dimensional gateway of Ner'zhul. Upon reaching the gate, Lord Kazzak steps in the mystical dimensional nexus, and begins his spell. The doomlord channels his magical energies towards the gateway and slowly awakens the portal rift within it that has long been inactive for many years. Azgoth, Mephistroth, and Kargath watch silently as they are pleased to see that the magic rift of the gate is now brightly appearing, slowly making a connection between Outland and the Twisting Nether just as what Ner'zhul have originally done before. After an entire day of channeling, Kazzak finally finishes the spell ritual. The portal glows brightly as the ethereal rift to the nether is now widely opened. The dimensional gateway is completely active once again.

Mephistroth: "Yes! The spell is complete! The energies that were consumed successfully worked!"

Kargath: "The day we have long awaited and fought for has come! The last gateway is now open!"

Kazzak: "Come forth, soldiers of the Legion! The time has come for you to join us in this war! Let the devils of the underworld step into this land, and bring chaos upon those who stand against us!"

Not long after, groups of various powerful demon warriors emerge from the gateway and step foot into Outland. Coming out from the nether, the demons have long been waiting for the moment that they would finally come on Outland. The demon warriors are composed of doom guards, infernals, fel ravagers, overlords, eredar warlocks, voidwalkers, infernal juggernauts and the flying daemons. Joining along Azgoth, Mephistroth, Kazzak, and Kargath on Outland, the newly summoned demon reinforcements are more than prepared for war against the remaining armies of Illidan, and reclaim Outland for the Burning Legion. The four commanders begin to discuss their next plan for the war.

Kargath: "Our forces are growing! Just like the old days, when Magtheridon was ruling Outland!"

Mephistroth: "Yes. Our long awaited plan has finally been achieved! Now our victory is assured!"

Kargath: "Then let us now end this war by crushing Illidan himself and all his standing forces. Let us invade the Black Citadel and retake it for our own! It is time we rule over Outland once again!"

Mephistroth: "Patience, Bladefist. Our time to conquer the Black Citadel will come. But first, there is a one last thing that Kil'jaeden had tasked us, and apparently, I have not told you about this yet."

Kargath: "A last task of Lord Kil'jaeden? Well, what is it now?"

Mephistroth: "Ever since the start of this war, Lord Kil'jaeden instructed us to prevent you all from your certain doom, and get rid of Illidan and his forces for us reclaim Outland. Apparently, retaking this shattered world is only the preparation for our bigger plan. Lord Kil'jaeden tasked us that after we destroy Illidan and reclaim Outland, we are to launch another invasion to the world of Azeroth."

Kargath: "What?! Azeroth?! The planet of our old sworn hated foes, the humans and their allies!"

Mephistroth: "With Archimonde's invasion failed, and Ner'zhul's great betrayal, Lord Kil'jaeden has taken to himself the necessary plan to conquer Azeroth once and for all. After we defeat Illidan and his armies, we will begin to reestablish our power over these lands. Just like when Magtheridon first took over these lands, the whole Outland shall once again become a primary strategical bastion for the entire armies of the Burning Legion, and coming from here, we could easily invade Azeroth. Illidan and his forces are all just a setback. We have much bigger plans set for the future, Bladefist."

Kargath: "I see. Defeating Illidan is just the first step. So, what do you intend for us to do now?"

Mephistroth: "Simple. Just as we did to this last dimensional gateway of Ner'zhul, we shall reopen the Dark Portal that was sealed years ago. It is the only stable way to connect Outland to Azeroth."

Kargath: "The Dark Portal? Yes, of course! The very gate that was created by Gul'dan and led our people to years of war against the humans! Yes! The Dark Portal that link our world to Azeroth!"

Mephistroth: "Yes, the very one and only. The gate has been sealed right before the destruction of this world, yet it has remain intact and it still stands to the far southwest of this region all this time. Seeing that our energies are successful in reactivating this dimensional gateway, I am sure that we can reopen the Dark Portal as well. Our mission here is complete, we will head to the gate at once."

Kargath: "What of Illidan and his forces? Any day now, they are sure to come and assault us here."

Kazzak: "When that time comes, he shall be dealing against me! While the three of you can go for the Dark Portal, I shall remain here to watch over our defenses. Illidan will surely try to invade our stronghold and close this dimensional gateway, but he shall be going through my very own blade!"

Mephistroth: "Very well, Kazzak. We shall be letting you oversee the defenses here, and deal with any intruders that may interfere with our operation in the gateway. Now, as you all may well know, the energies of the rift in the Dark Portal is a lot more powerful, and is stable than any of Ner'zhul's gateways. Reopening the Dark Portal shall take much more arcane energies than what were needed for this dimensional gateway. For this matter, I would be requiring your help in reopening the Dark Portal, Azgoth. We must combined both of our powers if we are to successfully reopen that gate."

Azgoth: "Very well, Mephistroth. It should be of no problem then. We shall reopen the Dark Portal, and afterwards, we will end our war against Illidan and his remaining armies by claiming the Black Citadel. Once all our enemies are defeated, I shall then be proclaimed as the new ruler of Outland!"

Mephistroth: "Only one last thing. Bladefist, I need you to bring as many of your warriors with us. Despite the fact that Illidan and his lackeys do not have any clue of our intentions, we may yet not know what else could serve as threat to us. When Azgoth and I begin our spell on reactivating the Dark Portal, we must never be interrupted by any means. We will be needing you and your warriors to keep watch over us. At this point, no one shall stop us upon fulfilling our plans, not even Illidan."

Kargath: "Very well. I shall be assembling many of my brethren including the other clan chieftains. We shall make sure that the both of you will not be interrupted upon reopening of the Dark Portal."