The Sweet Taste of Great Power

Right then, a shimmering portal appears within the heart of the naga capital. Coming out from the portal are Mephistroth and Kazzak. The shimmering portal closes behind as the two demons moved into the surroundings. Arriving at the scene, Mephistroth and Kazzak look upon the magical arcane waters running within the naga shrine, and instantly felt its mystical essence. The two of them then point their attention to the recently triumphant Azgoth and Kargath, and began to speak with them.

Mephistroth: "Hail mighty Azgoth, Warchief Bladefist! You two did well in conquering this realm. Now, the naga shrine is ours. We have finally achieved what we have planned ever since the start."

Kargath: "Nothing will stand against all of you now from taking its waters. Do what you all must."

Mephistroth: "Indeed. I am telling you this now, Bladefist. Our victory on this war is now assured!"

Azgoth, Mephistroth, and Kazzak head to the shrine itself, and douse themselves with some of the mystical waters in it. Kargath remains quiet as he watches the three demons indulge themselves in the pure waters from the pool. The three demons are simultaneously taking the waters in the shrine to further empower themselves. With the usage of the fountain by the demons, the pure water soon became green and started to emit a strong foul stench. The demons continuously douse themselves with the mystical waters to increase their powers, absorbing every bit of the magical arcane essence within. Not long after, the demons ceased using the fountain as they have consumed all the magical energies in it. The shrine has been defiled and the waters in it have now been corrupted, making it utterly obsolete with all its magical essence now dissipated. The naga fountain has been completely befouled, just like the Sunwell in Quel'thalas when Arthas used it to resurrect Kel'thuzad. Satisfied with the great mystical energies that they consumed, the demons grew more powerful and they can now directly channel their magic from the physical world, and connect it into the Twisting Nether.

Mephistroth: "Yes! I feel the powers within me growing! The waters have amplified my energies!"

Azgoth: "This is truly pleasing! I feel even stronger and more powerful than what I already am!"

Kazzak: "I cannot wait to use this new powers against our enemies! They will not stand a chance!"

Mephistroth: "Now, that we have finally claimed what we have long desire here. It is time that we test these energies on reactivating the last dimensional gateway of Ner'zhul. All of the preparations have already been made. Let us now return quickly to the Hellfire Peninsula, and reopen the gate."

Kazzak: "I will use my energies for the spell ritual to reopen the gate, and call for reinforcements."