Ancient Relic of Destruction

Teron: "Lord Kil'jaeden. What an unexpected surprise. Are you here to check upon my progress?"

Kil'jaeden: "Yes, and I am quite impressed by the improvement of your powers, Gorefiend. But I need you to do something important. Come here at once, I have a special task to assign for you."

Teron: "Of course. I'd be delighted, master."

The hellish essence of Kil'jaeden formed by flames and smoke around have vanished. Having been summoned by the demonlord back to the Twisting Nether, Teron returns to his primary camp upon the region, and assigns a high-ranking Dragonmaw fel orc warrior and overlord called as Mor'ghor to watch over the recently conquered region outside of Zangarmarsh. After making the preparation and giving the final instructions to Mor'ghor, Teron creates his own shimmering portal back to the Twisting Nether. Upon making his way to the hellish realm of Kil'jaeden somewhere on the unholy nether, the death knight quickly went to see his master who called for him in their last conversation.

Teron: "You summoned me, and I came, master. What is it do you wish to see me for?"

Kil'jaeden: "Gorefiend, I have something to present you. An ancient weapon that shall grant you all the power you will need to wreak havoc and death upon those who stand against you. Behold!"

Right in front of the death knight, Kil'jaeden presents a simple-looking black staff that has a jewel crystal embedded at the end of the rod. The staff, despite simple in its appearance, emanates a great dark power. Teron had instantly been surprised upon seeing the staff as he knows exactly about it. The staff that Kil'jaeden is presenting for Teron is none other than the Jeweled Scepter of Sargeras, which Ner'zhul had used to open his dimensional gateways, along with the Eye of Dalaran and the Book of Medivh. Teron is surprised to see the ancient scepter once again after nearly twenty years.

Teron: "This? The scepter of the great lord Sargeras that we claimed from his ancient sunken tomb many years ago! Along with the other artifacts that we took from the Alliance, this scepter is what made Draenor to the shattered barren wastelands it is today after Ner'zhul opened his gateways."

Kil'jaeden: "Yes, and now, I grant this staff to you as a weapon you will wield against our enemies. Much the scepter's powers had been consumed when Ner'zhul used it to open his gates, and it can no longer open rifts to other worlds. Still, the remaining energies within it are yet powerful enough to bring chaos and destruction. With it, you will have powers that you never known before, Teron."

Teron: "It was nearly twenty years ago when we took this relic from the great tomb of Sargeras in Azeroth. We blindly handed it to Ner'zhul for his false promises resulting to the destruction of our own world. Now, you grant this to me, master, and I shall gladly accept it as my very own weapon. Yes, whatever power is left within this staff now belongs to me, and I shall be using it on this war. With this great scepter, perhaps I should take this chance to even challenge the one called as Illidan Stormrage, and see what he truly is capable of against the ancient powers of the great demon titan!"

Kil'jaeden: "Yes. Use the remaining powers of this scepter to destroy Illidan and his lackeys."

With the Jeweled Scepter of Sargeras granted to him, Teron Gorefiend takes the scepter, and claims it as his own new weapon in a replacement to his old jewel truncheon. Wielding the great staff that destroyed Draenor, the death knight felt more powerful than he ever was, even on his previous life as an orc warlock. Despite the fact that much of the original powers of the staff had already waned, including its ability to open rifts to other dimensions, the staff is still considered as a powerful relic of the Burning Legion. Teron Gorefiend now plans to make his return to Outland, and use the staff upon unleashing its remaining dreadful powers through his spells to destroy Illidan and his forces.