chapter twelve

(Listen to every kind of way by H.E.R)

Kamaria's POV

I quickly went upstairs to get changed, I wore a two piece grey short and light sweater.

I took my phone and stared playing (first position of khelani) and I started cutting the onions and the rest

James POV

Today was really stressful for me, with Kamaria and my dad, they were on my neck and it's so annoying, I'm still trying to understand the purpose of me still caring for her, it has been a long time I did all this caring shit, and I'm not about to start it because I know where it will take me too, but I don't know, there's something about her that drags me towards her,

she was a bitch to me from the very beginning and I know she is hiding something from me and I know it's something big, I always try to make conversation with her but at the end this topic she's avoiding always comes out and she'll get quiet or we'll start arguing, it's so funny because we don't really know each other, but she's something different,

when she came to class today, I was having a terrible headache from me and my father's conversation of this morning, me seeing her made it even worst, she apologises but it's always like that.

We argue then she'll apologize, the point is that I can't know anything real about her now if I don't know anything about her past, it feels so incomplete, her today's apology was different, it was as if she really, really meant it.

Seeing her with those teary eyes made me angry, I never want to see her cry ever again and I'll try to keep it that way even when she pushes me away.

After the classes I headed to Jude's house to just chill a bit there.
Is it me or is Kamaria's best friend getting closer to him? because I know damn well Jude doesn't do this relationships stuff, I spoke to him about it and warned him, I don't want him to play that girl like that, she's too innocent to be heartbroken because of him and i'll never forgive him for that.

He told me about her past with her ex boyfriend and how he saw her the first time and he really liked her, I believed him because I have never heard him talk so much about a girl like this before so I guess that with them it's going to be fine.
It was evening time and I was almost at home. I'm really tired so I'll go straight to my bedroom, take a bath cook something and then go to bed.

I got home and I parked my car in the garage, went straight to the front door ready to head to my room but the music that was playing and Kamaria singing stopped me, I walked towards the kitchen and then a nice aroma got my stomach growling loud, I went further wanting to ask Kamaria what was she doing,but then I saw her on shorts and a crop sweater dancing and using a spatula as a microphone, I stood there bewildered on my track, I never knew she could cook, I think I'll change my mind about going to my room, she was a pretty good entertainer so I leaned against the kitchen door frame and watched her, she had her back towards me, she was doing all sort of sexy moves and I was getting hard, she was so perfect, I could get use to it and I mean it.