chapter eighteen

(Kamaria's outfit for her date)

kamarias POv 

i walked down stairs straight to the kitchen to make dinner, i was really hungry.
I got there and started preparing some italian pasta, sat on my old stool and signing because i  missed my home.

I would definatly go home today because i needed kalisha to help me on my  outfit for my date tonight and i neded a dress of course. i was happy that someone noticed me at list he's a decent guy to say after all so i'm going to give it a try.                                                                                          

i was done thinking and  smilling because i was a lot happy i want to see how it goes for today.

i was done cooking and i went to call james to come and have dinner. i arrived at his room wich he locked, i knocked on the door but stool there with no reply.

" james!" i called softly, i waited a second before opening the door and i saw him sitting at the balcony of his room, i stared at him with my brows frowned,

" james ok whats wrong?, you're acting strange and i don't really like it so tell me what's happening cause i feel like i'm the cause."

he was smoking and i knew he did when he was agitated or angry and i was not liking his behaviour at all.

he turned his face towards me and stared without answering me, something in his eyes definitely  told me i was the cause.

" nothing kamaria i'm ok i'll be down in a minute." he said then went back to what he was doing, i sighed and walked away.

i made our plates and i started eating alone because i was going to be late.

he didn't come down so i figured that he was not hungry so i covered his plate and kept it in the fridge.

i walked up the stairs and went to my room and grabbed my bag and left .On the way to my car i texted him saying I was gone and i would see him tomorrow morning if i stayed up late. I entered my car and left.

As i was on my way to my home i texted Kalisha and told her i was coming.

i arrived at my house and got inside, Kalisha was staring at me all happy, i was happy but not fully, i walked up to her, signed and hugged her putting my head on her neck.

" hey what's wrong?" she said rubbing my back, I sighed and said,
" I think James is angry or bordered because of me" she looked at me frowning then something flashed trough her eye's,
" what's that face for?" I asked annoyed because it's seems like everyone knew why he was like that and their keeping me in the darkness of it,
" oh nothing umm maybe because he has issues with his father I don't know!" I nodded my head, maybe it was that.
We walked up the stairs going straight to my room. I needed to take a shower so I just went to the bathroom and took a bath because I had enough time to calm my nerves, I'll leave kali for the choosing of the outfit, I told her I needed something simple.
I was done and I went to my room to lotion my body and put on my lingerie.
I thanked kali for the outfit it was sexy and simple at the same time, a long sleeve off shoulder milk colored dress, I really liked it and so I went on with my makeup mean while kali was straightening my hair.

I definitely looked beautiful, I stared at my self on my big mirror admiring my self when I heard the door bell ring and I knew it was Luca. I took my purse and went down stairs and saw kali talking to him and I knew she was on her best friend/ mother mood talking to him so I quickly interrupted her by kissing her on the chick and grabbing Luca's arm and leaving the house.
He stopped mid way which made me stop too and I turned around and looked at him,
" you look stunning" he said I his charming way, I smiled shyly and replied,
" thanks you don't look bad your self" I laughed and grabbed my hand and heading towards his car.
Obviously I knew he was going to take me to a resturant and that place was lovely, the ride was simple just asking each other few questions and listening to the radio.
He opened the door for me and I told him a thank you as we entered the restaurant,
" evening I reserved a table for two" the waitress as I already knew and expected started showing her cleavage and tried to flirt, I was not affected by all this things it's even kind of funny seeing women try their best to flirt with the men entering their restaurant, I rolled my eyes as she took us to our table, the place was not crowded and I liked it live that.
"So how are you enjoying our date so far?" Luca ask out of the blue, we were done eating our meals and now I was eating my dessert he declined because dove doesn't eat sweet things just to keep him more healthy.
" oh yeah I was nice I enjoyed my self, and thanks for this dinner!"
" no problem" he said staring at me in the eyes and smiled, I smiled back satisfied.
We walked out of the restaurant hand in hand all smiley as I listen to one of his lane jokes.

James POV

I don't know what the Fuck is wrong with me but I was angry as Fuck, I took out another cigarette, light it up and inhaled it, I was still staring outside.
People always thought of me as a cold hearted guy, I really don't give a shut of people only my close friends, since I saw Kamaria  for the first time I prayed that I never wanted t see her ever again because I don't have time to waist for people, but then again I really wanted to see who she is. Seeing her happy makes me relieved that she's ok, not having nightmares like before, not having panicked attacks like before  it more opened to stranger, but when I heard she was going on a date it evolved an emotion that I really don't know how to describe, I felt like I needed to protect her and I hope whoever the fucker is treats her well. At the same time I want her to be here with me so that I know she's ok and the word ringing in my head is " she's mine" but I don't want to accept it in any way at all. I don't want to be on a relationship anymore am done with it but I want her.