chapter thirty

(Continuation...)

" I smiled and ran to him to hug him, I thanked him for giving me a wonderful birthday, he nodded and told me he had fun too, he still stared at me strangely and told me we were going to play a game, he took me to my bed and I stood on from of it, he told me to get naked, I was very confused, and I refuse, he tried to insist but I continued to refuse, he pushed me hard on the bed and I got scared, I asked him what was wrong with him and he smiled at me apologized, then he kisses me on the forehead, then my cheeks, then my lips, I tried pushing him away, he was too strong so I slapped him, he got so mad and he started hitting me, punching me on my head and kicking me on my stomach, I cried begging him to stop, he dragged me by my hair and ripped off my clothes, I layed there staring at my room ceiling along repeating to myself that I was going to be ok, I heard a belt sound and I crawled away from him trying to escape him but he caught my ankle and brought me back to him, he pinned me down, I was screaming for help but none came, he slapped me and said I should keep quiet.
He kept kissing all over my neck and face, I was struggling to get away from his grip but he was too strong till I heard a sharp pain in my core, I screamed till I had no more strength and voice, he kept going till I felt none of my bones, I was drained physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically you name it, it was like my soul left my body, he took everything from me in a matter of minutes even though for me it felt like hours of torture. He got off of me and left me there, I prayed that God should take me away from this world because at that moment I had nothing to give, I was so done already. Hours of laying there on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling, I heard my mum's car, she got in the house but never came to my rescue and I was still there feeling dead. After awhile i got up and went to the bathroom, got in the shower I didn't wait for the water to even warm I just got in took my scrub and cleaned my self mean while letting free all the tears that I was holding in, it was no use keeping them all in, I was done after an hour or so and I slept on the floor because of him, that bed was my gate of hell I lived.
For days I would stay in my room singing and crying, I was afraid to see him, it was no use to tell my mother she would have never believed me because she loved that man with her soul.
And again when my mother would leave for the evenings he would reduce me to a plum and used my body as a play toy.
This went on for weeks, I would go to school with a fake smile and covered my scars with makeup then go home to cry my eyes out. My mum maybe knew what was happening to me, she would ask me if I was ok, she made sure I eat three times a day, she always looked at me with regret, shame and pain.
A night when my mum left I was a lone again, laying on my bed praying that he would not come that day, but he did, he was about to touch me when I heard my mom calling him from across the hall, he promised me that he was going to come back, I started crying tears of fear and of joy for my mother, that moment I knew my mum just saved me because she knew and had her confirmation of what was happening.
I waited there hours, suddenly my room door opened and I saw my mum rushing in to my closet and gathered all the clothes she could Find, I got up from my bed and went to her, I touched her shoulder and she turned around facing me, she was crying, her eyes were red and puffy, I asked her what was happening and she told me I was going to stay with grandma for a while, I stood there crying with her, then I asked her the question I wanted to know the answer since she came into my room, where was he?!, she stopped what she was doing and hugged me, that was the first hug she ever gave to me, she told me that she loved me and she will always love me and that she was sorry for cursing my pain, I asked why was she saying all does things now?, she shook her head and told me she couldn't tell me, I nodded and hugged her tight.

After a while my mum and I left the house, finally slept in peace without fear waiting to get to my grandma, I felt safe 100% with her and around her.

I woke up in the spare room of my grandma's house she was there in the corner of the room sleeping on a chair, I woke her up and she told me everything, my mum knew and brought me here.
One year past and I never heard of my mother, two years past still nothing of her, three years past and the police called my grandma on a Saturday morning informing her that her daughter was killed and saw her corps on the front door of her our house,I knew he was the one that did that but I never wanted to believe it, I knew that one day he would find me and he did a year later, I was ready to face him.

Kamaria's POV

(Flashback)

I was in the kitchen washing dishes, I was alone at home, my grandma went to buy some groceries that evening.
I was singing when I heard the front door open, I smiled and went to help her with what she but, I walked out of the kitchen and went to the front door, my smile faded as I saw who was standing in front of me, it was him, that monster, he had a wicked smiled plaster on his face, my heart beating faster, I started backing away but he stooped me with his words,
" I told you I was going to come back, you see I found out that my lovely wife gave me a sleeping pill, she took you away from me and that was very disrespectful of her, so I punished her" he said walking towards me as I backed away,
"You punished her by killing her?, she loved you, you are a sick monster and a dead body" I said with anger flooding my eyes, he laughed bitterly and said,
" oh my dear you don't know me yet I have done worst things in this life and trust me you don't want to know what I did", I accumulated saliva as he was talking and when he was done I spat on his face and ran to the back door, as I was running he caught up to me and threw something at me, I fell to the ground, I touched my head and saw blood, I looked at my side and saw broken glasses on the floor. I quickly got up but he caught me by my hair, I back headed him and kicked him in his balls, I turned around and kicked him hard on his face as he fell down, I got on top of him and started punching him, I waited for this day, I trained for years to learn how to defend myself. I stopped punching him after I was satisfied, blood was on the floor and I had busted knuckles, I saw his face, he was almost unrecognizable, I got off of him and ran to the back door, I opened it and ran as fast as I could, I kept running till I heard him scream my name with so much hatred.
I still kept running and screaming for help, everywhere was becoming dark, I didn't even know where I was running too, then I did what I was never suppose to do, turned around, I screamed louder as I saw him so close to me, fear got the best of me and I fell to the ground as I felt pressure on my ankles, I turned around and saw him, he dragged me on the floor, I was trashing and kicking him as hard as I could, my eyes became clouded my last tears that is what I thought, he got on top of me and started choking me,
" you get punished the way I did to your mother, I never loved her I just used her for sex, but when I saw you my little girl I wanted you, I gave you everything and I wanted a simple thing from you but you disobeyed me huh? Well say your last prayer because you're about to breath your last breath my dear", I was there trashing and hitting him, he was so determined to kill me, I listened to what he said and I used all the remaining strength and told him,
" I hope you die and rot in hell you sick bastard", I kept struggling till I felt my self passing out, the last words I heard was,
"Hands up don't move!".