chapter fourty one

Kamaria's POV

Today I have morning classes so I got up to take a shower, my head still hurt, I took some pills earlier but the headache was still there, I didn't sleep at all, it's 5:00 am, I never wake up this early in my normal days but of course today was one of those days when you skip your classes and stay at home and cry the hole day, I didn't want to do that, absolutely not.
I got up and took a shower then got dressed in a yellow long sleeve shirt, ripped jeans and black vans.

I dressed then went to my bathroom to look for my foundation, I checked everywhere then I remembered it finished just three days ago,"Oh for Fuck sake!" I screamed in frustration,my hair wasn't a bit collaborating with me so I put it I a sleek bun...

"Oh for Fuck sake!" I screamed in frustration,my hair wasn't a bit collaborating with me so I put it I a sleek bun did my edges, sprayed some perfume, took my bag put whatever I needed and just got out of the house. I was really not in the mood for any shit that comes my way today, I got in my car and speed of.

I parked my car and walked in the building, people stared at me and I just walked not interested in them,I don't want this attention on me right now, I held my head high still not bothered and walked to my first class, I went to the back of the class and sat down on the chair that was close to the window, I remember that this was my first place sitting in just looking outside, then I remembered how James came in and I was drooling over him, how I knew the annoying girl that now was one of my best friends, how me and James were partners in this class, how I ans-
"Holy shit! What the Fuck!!?" I jumped and turned around and stared at jade,
" don't say anything please I'm not in the mood for talking I'll tell you later" I wiped my tears not knowing I was even crying, she nodded and sat close to me she had tears in her eyes but she still smiled at me and she intertwined our fingers, I just stared at her not smiling back I wish I did but I couldn't fake it anymore.

Thank God the day was over, jade stayed with me all day but I really didn't need anybody close to me because I might just attack her for no reason so I just kept quiet all the day, she asked me what happened and I just told her that me and James broke up and that was it, I could tell from her eyes that she knew that there was something more but I didn't want to say and she didn't press about it.

I went to buy some makeup and definitely there was foundation, I really never use that much of foundation and concealer but I guess I was going to start that.

I parked in my garage and got in the house, I went to my room and changed in a burgundy romper.