chapter twenty four

Kamaria's POV

I left James room as soon as possible and you know why?, because I thought he was clothed with pyjamas when sleeping but no, he didn't! He was naked with only boxers, when I usually sleep in his room he has clothes on.
I had the opportunity of my life to hug that boy for the hole night with him naked and boy I slept like a baby in his arms, no nightmares, not waking up at night and I loved it.
He's body was so defined, he's the definition of an extra sexy guy, but of course I don't drool all over him when he's around me, I just pretend that I don't care, I had to leave the room as soon as possible before I would have done something that I will regret later on that day.

I was now sleeping on my bed as I heard the front door close which means he left for class.
I sighed ready to go back to my wonderful sleep hoping I will dream of him.
Not even a minute later my phone started ringing, I inwardly rolled my eyes and looked for the phone, looked at the number but it was an unknown number, I ignored it and got up from my bed and went to take a shower.

I was done and went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

After done eating I cleaned the hole house and I went back to my room to change into a black off shoulder tank top and denim jeans shorts with my white Nike's.

I needed to go grocery shopping and then go out with kali and jade.
I took my hand bag, phone and car keys before making sure I closed the house doors.
It was 1:20 pm and I was done with grocery shopping and now I was in front of my campus to pick up Kali and jade because we decided to go out with one car instead of using 3 cars.
I was smiling wildly because I saw kali kissing Jude and jade trying to get out of Mark's hug because he doesn't want to let go.
They ran towards my car and entered,
" hi babies!" I said smiling,
" what are you smiling like that for?" Asked kali raising one of her eyebrows while jade was laughing at me.
" do you think that I'm going to pretend like I didn't see you kissing and hugging your future husband's?",
"Kamaria will you stop" kali Said blushing,
" you never blush kali which means I'm not lying on this one"
I said looking around to see if I can see that sexy creature but I didn't.
" can we just go already?" Said Kali laughing,
"Ok ok fine!". And we drove off to an open resturant close to the beach were we will be staying for the day.
" I think I could use the beach to chill, what you guys think?" I said already arriving at the restaurant.
" yeah that was just on my mind we could just go to that store and buy bikinis and enjoy the rest of the day before the day gets dark!" Said jade pointing her finger on a small store along the street,
"Yeah that's a great idea! I really need some relax." Said kali nodding in agreement.
" ok so shall we?" I said getting out of the car,
" we shall!" They said in unison and they both laughed giving them selves high five.

We walk to the restaurant and sat down at our reserved table,
" I love sea food it's been a long time since I eat sea food" I said taking in our surrounding,
" yeah me too" kali said,
" so how is it going with that guy of yours we really never talked about him since the incident" said kali while jade was nodding and looking at me excited,
" oh well it's going pretty much we'll I guess, we are on the low relationship thing but I really like him and I can see that he likes me too"
" uuuuu love is on the air!!" Said jade poking my side, I laughed and shoved her away,
" and you tell me something miss jade how did you and Mark blossom?" I said crossing my legs and giving her a knowing look,
"Ok fine it was when you were at the hospital I came in when all the guys left, that's what I thought but then I saw Mark in the corner of the hospital room talking to someone on the phone I said sorry that I would come in later but the he was staring at me really hard before he said I should stay that he's not going to disturb me, when I went to sit beside you I started crying because you were very pale and cold, you were the only person that gave me a chance to be a real friend and you accepted me and seeing you at that condition really made me feel bad and I really wanted you to open your eyes at that moment and tell me you were ok but you were still and I couldn't take it anymore so I got up ready to leave but he was behind me and then he hugged me saying you were going to be ok that I should go home and rest but i refused and said I wanted to stay there then he said he was going to stay with me. I fell asleep hours later on him and he took me to their house. In the morning I saw kali there and we all blended together and then I stayed at their house till I was ok before I left with kali,he was always with me there."
At the end me and kali were crying and we all hugged,
"Ok that right there was a story!" Said kali giggling and wiping her tears away and sat back down.
"Awww jade I don't even have words to say right now it's too much for me, I was not planning on crying today!" I said sitting down back down and saw our food was already on our table and I think the waitress saw that it was a moment not to interrupt.

We eat peacefully and chatted about everything we could talk about till we decided to fetch our bikinis.
We walked down the street to the store, It was small but styled professionally and I liked it, it gives the air of slaying/ beach vibes and it was cool.

(Kamaria's bikini)

(Jade's bikini)

(Kalisha's bikini)

(Kalisha's bikini)

We bought our bikinis and put them on with a cover up which  we all bought it the same and towels.

We just changed there went back to my car and kept our clothes there then went to the beach from there

We arranged our towels on the sand we laid there for a bit,
" damn it's so peaceful being on the beach" Said kali, we all nodded in agreement.
We took off our cover ups and started heading to the water when I heard someone yelling my name to get my attention, I turned around looking for the source and saw Luca running towards me, I smiled.