chapter nineteen

( kalisha on the picture)

Kamaria's POV

Luca at the end of the evening took me back home, I was exhausted because we strolled some more before leaving definitely that area, it's was a nice place I might say, I need to go out a bit more but I'm so choked on school and my health that I don't come out so often but at the same the same time I'm not that kind of person that stays looked at home all depressed, I do to clubs, to the mall, sometimes go to Jude and Mark's house to chill there or stay with James at home.
I got annoyed because James always pops out of no where in my mind. I was laying on my bed listening to a chill music while thinking.
I stopped the music, prayed and then got up to start my day. Today I was staying here all day I don't want to see James today so that I will let him cool off because I for sure know it's my fault in some way.
I did my morning routine and just dressed simply because I won't go out today. I wore Adidas leggings and a black tank top.

I went down stairs which was silent because kali went to the campus this morning

I went down stairs which was silent because kali went to the campus this morning. I decided have a simple breakfast( milk and cornflex), I went to the speakers and turned on the speakers connecting it with my phone.

I was done eating when my phone pinged, I looked at it and saw that it was from Luca, I didn't want to answer it because I was not in the mood to talk to anybody so I just ignored the message and I decided to clean the house a little.

James POV

I woke up with a silent house again, I just stayed on my bed not moving with a strong headache, yesterday after she left I went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of whiskey and started drinking, I was thinking too much of her and it's making me crazy, whatever I was thinking needs to end and getting drunk was what I needed.
I struggle to get up but I did at the end I went straight to the bathroom and took a bath which helped calm the headache. I was done and I got up and went to the room and got dressed.
It was now 12:30 and she's not here yet so I texted her to see if she's fine,
Me: "hey you're coming home?"
I waited for a little bit and saw that the message was seen but no reply so I called her, it was ringing for some time but no reply, I sighed and thought maybe she's sleeping I will leave it like that If she doesn't come home later I'm texting her friend, I don't want to go there because I might seem desperate so I decided to go to the gym to relieve a little bit of stress.

Kamaria's POV

I was done cleaning and I went to the living room to watch some movie before I'll start cooking then I'll take a nap and later on study.
I took my phone from the speaker and saw a message from Luca and James with some missed calls from him too, I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth, so now he's worried about me when yesterday he was ignoring me in all ways possible.
I dropped my self on the couch exhausted and turned on the tv and watched a series movies.

I heard the front door open and close and I knew it was kalisha.
I got up and checked the time which was 3:00 pm, well I guess I over slept.
I went to the kitchen to prepare something and saw kali coming down for The stairs talking on the phone, she got to where I was and ended the call the slapped me on my ass,
" awww what was that for now??" I asked annoyed and still sleepy,
" why are still here that poor boy is worried about you and he called asking if you're going home" she said and took my place and started cooking her self,
" that's not my home I'm staying there because he's all alone there, if you think of it it's so stupid to stay at a strangers house for that much and I'm giving him some space because you can clearly see he's angry with me for God knows what and I don't want to face an angry guy shouting at me then situation escalates and boom I get hurt again, I'm really not in the mood for fucking bipolar guys or whatever the Fuck it's wrong with him I don't, I'm not going back there today I want to eat, relax for some minutes, study and enjoy the rest of the day because I know at the end is him I'm going to face with the yelling and all I'm tired of it all." At this point I had tears rolling down my eyes and shouting my lungs out for her to understand that I really wanted to be alone.
I stormed to my bathroom went in the shower, at this point I was not my self, I didn't even care that I was cold I just went inside and turned on the shower it was cold and I like it like that I sat there crying like a baby and I really didn't know the reason why but I felt like crying, I was really exhausted, I was shaking terribly, I was took weak to get up and I just stayed there on the floor, I just wanted to be alone.

The truth is I started having nightmares again, they became worst when I wake up from them I cry myself back to sleep, hopefully without panic attacks or anything. Usually I would go to james but this are my problems and I don't want him to to be stressed because of me so I just stayed there in my room and fall back to sleep.

Kalisha's POV

I was done cooking, I don't know what is happening between the two of them but I know it's non their fault, I know Kamaria she just afraid and stressed with school and everything, I need to keep an eye on her, this are the moments when she needs me and I will be there, I can't even imagine a girl with no one except her best friend in another country, she's blending in pretty well here and I'm proud of her for that.
When James I knew he was asking for kam, I told him she will be coming there in the evening and I ended the call, the reaction from kam was unexpected I never knew she was so angry with him maybe it's another thing, I can see that James likes kam but he's trying to suppress it and he's a dick but I don't blame him, everyone has a history, you see I'm not the type of person to be all crying and shit but when we're talking anything that concerns kam I'm putty in her hands she's my strength, she has always been.
I dished the plates and went to call kam down stairs, I walked to her room calling her name, she didn't answer,I heard the shower running and I went in the bathroom, my eyes landed on her and I saw her on the shower floor shaking, I started getting scared, my breathing became fast I ran to her offing the shower,
"Fuck ! Hey kam look at me!!" She's loosing consciousness, I took her out of the bathroom dragging her to her room, I ran to the bathroom and took all her towels and ran back to her, my eyes became blurry,
"Kam please wake up, please!!" She was not responding, I checked her pulse, it was there but it was slowing down,
"God no no no no!!" I ran down stairs and called the ambulance, I ran back to her and hugged her to my body to warm her to my self,she's under hypothermia, I stared crying harder I never her to leave me,
"What the Fuck is happening??" I told myself still drying Kam and hugging her body, I took my phone and called James,
" James please come we are going to the hospital the ambulance is coming I don't know what happened she not waking up just come I need help!!" I said rushing all my word,
" what? What do you mean she's not waking up?? Is it Kamaria?? Fuck I'm coming there if I don't see you I'll come to the hospital!!". He hung up like that and I waited for the ambulance.

I heard someone knocking on the front door harshly shouting my name, I ran down stairs and saw James,
"Where is she?" He was angry and scared at the same time,
" in her room I sobbed out loud, he ran like his life depends on it and I heard the sound of sirens from afar approaching the house.
I waited for them and prayed that God would let her be ok.
The came I rushing towards the room I directed them, James was shouting at one of them because they told him to step aside, it was a great caos but the rushed and took her away the told me to go with them since I'm the best friend of kam, I was feeling headache but I didn't care, what I cared about is the health of Kam.

Thanks guys! For reading hope you like it, make sure you leave a comment anything at all, vote and share❤.