I love Him. Even if he doesnt love me.

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: "Uhh Umm Thank you."

I currently stood beside Naomi talking one of my closest friends. She knows almost everything about me. She had always been there when Charlotte wasn't or when Sami broke my heart of course.

I soon sat there scrolling through social media before someone bumped into me and well I went Hand dancing for my Phone. I soon heard my phone hit the floor. Before I knew me and, this brown hair, brown eyed man was picking my phone up and he handed it to me.

He remained quite as his fingers brushed mine and my own brushed against his. He slowly made eye contact with me. Soon giving me a small smile.

"Uhh Umm Thank you." I stuttered like a school girl as I looked at my phone before looking back up him.

My cheeks slowly turning red. The brown haired man with amazing hair in which I forgot to mention earlier smiled and nodded at me.

"Sorry for bumping into you." He said before moving on past me.

I let my eyes follow him down the hallway till he disappeared. I was just there staring at him as he moved so smoothly and he was so calm in that situation.

Naomi soon was snapping her fingers in my face. Soon crossing her arms after she got my attention of course. "That wasn't Sami." She said to me as she leaned against the wall.

I soon bit my lip and blew my hair out of my face. "Who is he?" I asked like an idiot realizing I may get a smart answer.

Before I knew it Charlotte had her hand on my shoulder. "Hmm looks like your Future boyfriend." Charlotte said with a giggle.

I soon moved my elbow to Charlottes Gut. "You know I still like Sami even though we're off and on of course." I admitted to them as I leaned against the wall.

Naomi raised her hands in defense. "Okay Bex's. You say so you don't like him but it's not every day you just look at some boy like he is Prince Charming." Naomi told me before she looked at Charlotte and walked away.

I went to get off the crate before Sami stood in front of me. I looked at him and smiled. I soon took my back off the wall and looked at him. "Sami hey." I said greeting Sami.

Sami's hands balled into his pockets as he looked at the floor before slowly bringing his eyes to mine. "Becky...I don't know how to say this. But I haven't been treating you right and, I want to have another chance." Sami said as he looked at me.

Sami has said these words to me so many times. This was like the eighth time he had told me these words in six months. It meant just as much to me as the words 'I love you.'

"Yes Sami I'll give you another chance" I said before jumping off the crate to give him a tight hug. My arms tightly around his body as I couldn't dare let go of him.

Before I knew Sami and I pulled apart and The man from earlier walked by again. My eyes left Sami to watch him walk by. I couldn't control my eyes from scanning him up and Down.

"Becky?" Sami asked as he looked at me confused.

I soon looked back at him. "Sami?" I mimicked before kissing his cheek. My hands shortly after rubbed his cheeks. "You so handsome." I mumbled to him.

Sami looked at me and smiled just a little before glaring at the new boy.

—-

A little while later I was standing in the gorilla waiting to walk out of the curtains. I soon heard a new voice at the commentary table. I soon looked at the closest monitor and saw the man from earlier talking.

"Becky your on." Someone said and I was to busy listening to the new guy talk that I didn't hear anything at all.

"BECKY!" The man said as he opened the curtain for me. I soon walked out and arrived at the ring moments later. I was holding the smack down live title as I grabbed the Mic.

I soon stood there listening to Stephanie Ramble on and I hated listening to her. However I couldn't do anything just yet.

Before I knew it she announced that I would be facing Ronda Rousey and I couldn't wait to kick her ass. Give her a real fight.

Then again I lost focus when the man in the brown hair started talking again. No this wasn't Corey Graves this was some guy I had never seen before. God was he so handsome in his own way. I went thinking about Sami shortly after. I soon snapped out of it. I soon finished my promo and walked out. The show ended shortly after me being backstage.

Naomi soon walked up to me. "Mr. New guy had you all sorts of A mess." Naomi pointed out as she giggled.

I rolled my eyes and gripped my title. "I don't like him alright. He is just.." I said soon taking a breathe and crossing my arms. Only because he was literally right behind Naomi and I didn't want him to hear me.

"I love Sami. Even if he doesn't love me." I said sternly as I crossed my arms my eyes looking at the new guy who I didn't want to be in my business.