Can I beat the hell out of You?

*about two months later.*

Justin Lynch Point of View

Qoute of Page: Pearl Jam isn't Justin's Jam...

I was currently listening to music my head rocking to the side as I enjoyed the moment. Becky soon ripped the ear bud out of my ear.

"Justin I have been trying to talk to you for five minutes and your listening to whatever this is." Becky said as she put the ear bud in her ear.

" Give me the beat, I ride it like a jetski So many bad bitches they harassin' me They like me 'cause I rap and be with the athletes" I rapped along with migos as Becky took the ear bud out of her ear and grabbed my phone.

Becky scrolled through my Spotify Soon searching something as her head rested on my shoulder thanks to Seth Rollins driving I got to cuddle Becky in the back seat. My head rested on hers as my arm was around hers.

Becky moves and we broke apart. "Do you have any Pearl Jam on your playlist?" Becky asked as she looked at me. Her eyes staring into mine.

I shook my head as the next song came on. I soon smiled as I kissed her forehead. "Pearl Jam isn't Justin's Jam. It's the Mans jam." I told her as I enjoyed my song.

Becky and I arrived at Raw with Seth's and Finn. "Hey how is Sasha?" I asked curiously she hadn't been at work for a while and I was concerned about her.

Seth shrugged his shoulders. "She dealing with the flu she should be better soon." Seth said as I saw Finn roll his eyes.

Finn looked back at Becky. "Sasha is Pregnant and Seth doesn't want to admit it alright." Finn said as looked at me.

I chuckled as I looked at Rebecca. "It's pregnancy season and I need to avoid that as much as possible." I said with a chuckle as I got out of the car.

I soon grabbed Becky's Bag as she grabbed my a hold of my hand. "I love you." I said to her as he gave her a quick peak on the lips.

Becky smiled as she looked up at me her hand running over my chest. "So I lost the title so why can't we talk about having a child?"
Becky asked me as she giggled.

I went wide eyed as I looked at Rebecca. "I Uhh I don't know is that what you want?" I asked her her.

Becky punched my shoulder. "Justin I'm joking I told you I didn't want any at the moment." Becky told me as she kissed my cheek.

During the match against Sami Becky was at ring side as Charlotte was on the other side. I stood there leaning on the ropes in the corner I was the heel in the ring. I ran my fingers through my hair as the match started.

Sami put me in a grapple just like last time Only time I got free and slipped around Sami and elbowed him in the back. Soon kicking him in the back of the knee. Before looking at Becky who was cheering me on.

I ran to the rope and bounced off of it as I backflipped over a sitting Sami. Before kicking him in the face. His spit flying all over. I looked over to Becky and I waited for Becky to get on one knee and when he did I delivered an aggressive kick to his chin. I went to the top rope to do my finisher and Charlotte grabbed my foot pulling me all the way back to the apron my back hitting the edge as I fell to the mat. I laid there holding my back as it stung like a bitch. Becky came over and started beating the hell out of Charlotte and before I new it Sami had me in the ring as he hit me with his finisher in the corner.

I fell back onto the mat face first Sami rolled me over and he pinned me.

"1..2..3" the ref counted as Sami rolled out of the ring.

I laid there my vision blurred a little and my hearing a little unclear in the right eye.

"Justin come on you will get him next time." Becky told as he held me sit up.

I sat up and walked to the back not sure how I got back there but as soon as I did I held onto Becky's shoulder. "I need to see the trainers Rebecca." I told her as I looked at her.

Rebecca nodded as she helped me to the trainers room. She soon got me in there and all I could tell was there was people rushing over and placing me on the table.

I arrived at the hotel room with Rebecca holding onto her. She had to help me as I wouldn't be able to do much due to vision loss. I laid down in bed as she helped me remove my clothes soon placing the blankets over me.

I laid in bed cuddled up to Becky my head on her chest as Her hands rubbed my head. "I love you Justin." Becky told me as she kissed my head.

I cuddled into her chest as I placed my arm around her body. "I love you too." I told her as I held onto her tightly

"You know no matter what happens. I'm always going to be here for you alright." Rebecca told me as she reached across to turn the light off.

"Mhmm yes I know that's why there is a ring on your finger." I told her as my hand ran over her.

Before I knew it the door had a knock on it and I was gently pushed off her chest. "Babe." I whined to her as she rolled out of bed.

Becky soon walked to the door. "Justin I'll be right back Alright." She said to me as she kissed my cheek.

I laid there staring into the Blankets that were to unclear to notice the color or anything. I didn't want Becky worrying to much about the injury.

Before I knew it I felt a group of hands patting my back I couldn't really hear what was being said it started to get more unclear the more my head started to pound. I went to holding my head as I groaned and I felt someone crawl on to my back and cuddle me. I assumed it was Rebecca. Everything seemed u certain at the moment. Including my career that I was hiding this injury too.