Your what?

Becky Point of View:

Qoute of page: Wait he did this to you!

I soon pushed open the hotel door before Naomi could even touch. "Charlotte what is wrong?" I asked as I looked at her running over to Charlotte.

"I'm pregnant Becky. I'm scared." Charlotte admitted as she held up three positive pregnancy test.

I looked at them and read the results as they could have been my own. "Who's the father Charlotte?" I asked her Afraid to hear the answer.

Charlotte sobbed into my shoulder as we started to hug of course. "Sami got my pregnant while you two were dating I'm so sorry" she sobbed as I grew angry because she did sleep with Sami while was dating him.

"I forgive you char." I said to her as I rubbed her back. I soon thought about how this so could easily have been me and how I would want this support. The last thing I needed was To be pregnant.

"We're going to be here for Charlotte. Alway right?" Naomi asked me as I nodded.

I nodded and soon looked at the test and held one of them into my hand. I read the answer almost a million time. 'Positive' struck through my nerves and drove me insane as I soon set the test down.

"Hey umm if you ever need anything at all. Just text us okay." I said before getting up and walking out of the hotel room and returning back to my own.

I soon looked at around and walked over to the note. Soon reading the note and jumping into my bed with my phone cuddling onto his shirt. Soon texting him. "Please come back to my Room Juston." I texted him.

—-

I soon woke up to someone rubbing my cheek and kissing them ever so often. I groaned and rolled over only moments later to see Justin. I soon looked at him.

"I asked for you last night not this morning not this early at least." I mumbled as I used his white dress shirt as i cuddled it.

Justin groaned and soon rolled over on top of me. "You know what?" Justin asked as he hovered over me.

His hands on the side of my face as he had one leg between my mom and the other leg on my right. "I believe I already know you are extremely sexy when your on top of me." I said with a smile.

Justin smiled and soon kissed my cheek and then my lips for a brief second. "Thanks for the compliment but I was coming to tell you that I actually brought you breakfast." Justin said before his lips brushed against mine.

I leaned up and kissed him and he gently pushed me back down onto the mattress. "Why are you so playful. Your alway picking on me Justin." I said as I laid there under his touch.

Justin smirked and pecked my cheeks including my lips. "Isn't that what boyfriend are supposed to do?" Justin asked as he soon got off the bed and made his way to the food. He soon handed it to me gently.

I smiled and scored over making room for him. "No matter how much you pick on me I guess you still make me happy. And I guess I still like you." I admitted as I took the fork from his hand so I could dig into my waffles.

Justin gave me a semi cheeky smile. "I know you do because every time I do you you smile and you giggle." Justin admitted he was telling the flat out truth.

I soon placed my head on his shoulder and soon kissed his cheek letting my syrup lips find his cheek. "How much do you like me on a scale of one to ten?" I asked as I placed a hand on his knee.

Justin took a deep breathe and gave me the best and most cute brainstorming face o had ever seen. "Hmm about a two because you just got syrup in my beard." Justin said to me.

I giggled and giggled offering him a bite of waffles. "You want some waffles Justin?" I asked with a smile as I had my hand under the fork and my other hand holding the fork guiding it to his face.

Juston shook his head and turned away from me. Soon getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom. Soon coming back out with a smile. His head peaking just around the corner. "Hey baby." Juston said with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow and walked with my waffles over to him. "What can I do for you?" I asked as I was concerned about his recent facial expression.

Justin smiled and pour a glass of water down my bra. My white shirt soaked and showing off my black bra from under neath. "Justin James Lynch!" I said before furrowing my eyebrows.

Justin soon took my waffles and took them and sat them down on the table. He soon carried me to my bed and sat me down as he lifted up my shirt but he had to second guess himself because instead he just tore it in half soon pulled it away from my body. His hips all
Over mine. He always teased me and I honestly thought I was adorable and quite sexy.

"Whatcha going to go?" I asked as I bit my lip letting finger slid down his black t-shirt.

"Becky Charlotte needs you." Naomi said before going wide eyed seeing me in a bra.

"Uhh okay can you knock next time?" I asked as I giggled soon giving Justin a hug and moving off the bed to find a shirt.

Justin soon groaned and looked at me. Hearing him groaned made me pout. Soon after getting my shirt on I looked at him
And walked over to him.

"When I get back I promise we can continue that little idea that you had." I said as I kissed him.

Justin places one hand on my hip before he broke the kiss. "Good luck beautiful." Justin told me.