Im going to destroy you

*the night following the last chapter.*

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: Good god your hands are perfect.

I stood in the ring with a microphone as I stood face to face with Sami Zayn. Sami being the man I hated for song long. Sami was the man who Left Rebecca for me and i couldn't thank him enough for that because she was my everything.

"Listen here Sami. I'm tired of the bull shit. I'm tired of you coming out talking the same sad story you know why. Because I don't give a damn about your reasons. I don't give a damn about what they think. I care about what I think. What I think is that I need to whoop your sorry ass." I admitted as i dropped the mic and soon turned around hitting Sami with an overhead kick. Soon laying on the ground before jumping up to my feet and crawling over to Sami. Soon smacking him in the face before rolling out of the ring. Soon walking into the back as my music blared through the arena. I turned to look at Sami getting down on three limbs. I used my dominate hand for my signature hand motion. Soon standing up as I walked into back and gave Becky a hug.

Rebecca soon gave me a hug as the shower ended with that promo. "You did so freaking amazing." Rebecca told me as she cupped my cheeks.

I let my hands rest towards her right hand. "Your hands are like made to support me. Good god your hands are so perfect." I mumbled as I placed my hands over her hands.

Rebecca giggled and soon kissed my forehead. "It's called lotion." Rebecca told me as she looked at me.

I pressed my forehead onto hers as I let my hands leave her hands as I let my finger go under her chin. Tilting it up towards me as as I placed my lips softly onto hers. Her lips slowly starting to move just a little and my lips doing the same before I realized I was at work.

I groaned as I pulled away soon cupping her cheeks. "Why do we have to be at work?" I asked asked her as I let go of her.

Rebecca soon laced her soft delicate fingers with mine and I held them securely as I pressed my forehead to hers. "Because that's when you love me most. Because you can't do anything." Rebecca told me as she slowly let one hand free. Soon placing it on my cheek

I titled my head into her palm. "Wanna go to the hotel and enjoy the night?" I asked as with a smile as I felt her head fall onto my shoulder.

I kissed her lips as I placed my hand around her waist. Becky other hand on my chest right over my heart. "Yes I would love to go hotel and enjoy the night with cuddles." Rebecca admitted with a small smile as she pulled away from my lips.

I walked closer to her and soon picked her up dragging her to the locker room as I held her closer to me when I got into there. I quickly changed my close as I found my way to helping Belch change her clothes it was habit. I was also hands all over her body. It was just sign that I can't control myself around her. She had this way of coming into my life and changing all this control I once had and she just took it away from me.