You make me so angry.

*the following week*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: I'm going to rip your arm off.

Justin had been wearing a lot of long sleeve shirt this week and I was wondering why. He also was really careful. I heard the door
Open I had this great idea.

"Justin." I said smiling as I walked over to him. My arms around his neck.

Justin looked into my eyes. "Rebecca?" He asked softly as he placed his hands on my hips gently.

I looked into his eyes soon licking my lips. "Sasha and Seth are throwing a part and I was wondering if we could go tonight?" I asked wiggling an eyebrow.

Justin smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Does it mean your going to be wearing tight pants?" Justin questioned.

I bit my lip and looked at him. "Just maybe." I said to him as I shrugged.

Justin smiled and shook his head at me. "You know what tight pants do to me?" Justin asked

I had to make a joke. "They smush your junk?" I asked as giggled a little.

Justin smirked and soon pinned me against the wall. "No but I'm going to wear them just to make you angry." Justin said as he kissed my cheek.

I soon leaned up to him balling up a fist in his shirt soon walking backwards leading him to the bed. I soon placed my lips onto his soon kissing him my eyes closing as I felt his lips move against mine he soon placed a hand on my bum he soon sat down on the bed and I slowly followed his lead as I sat on his lips. My hand sneaking under his shirt as his hand squeezed my bum causing me to spread my lips enough for him to tongue wrestle with me. I broke the kiss to place my lips onto his neck. Before I knew it His hands were under my shirt and his slipping under my bra as I kissed his neck. I felt him soon grab my shirt and lift it up. I raised my hands up as my shirt came off and was tossed across the room. I soon went to kiss him till his lips were all over my collar bone.

My hands in his hair. "Oh my...shit." I let a moan last my lips as I felt his hands wander down my sides to my pants.

"Oh god please tell me your not having sex."

I jumped up and off Justin's lap to hear him whin a little he soon looked at me and I turned to see Sasha. "Oh god. No umm. We were." I said as my cheeks burned red.

"Having tongue sex." Justin rushing out as he sat up soon handing me my shirt. He soon smacked my bum as he walked to the door and left the room.

I let out a soft groan as he smacked my bum. "Making out.." I said as I was embarrassed I soon sat down on the bed slipping my shirt on as I placed my hands between my legs.