You going to help me?

*same day as last chapter*

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of Page: I feel like I have been with her forever

I stood backstage playing backstage interviewer today. And you wouldn't guess who my guest was. Becky Lynch and that's the hardest for me because I have to keep a straight face when she gets angry and I can't touch her when I want to.

"Please welcome me at this time Becky Lynch."  I said as she walked over to me.

Her black leather and her t-shirt her brown eyes her moving her hair out her eyes her licking her lips. Man if I wasn't the same height as her this would be so much easier to not almost blush on nation tv.

"So Becky how do you mentally prepare to face Ronda in a few weeks?"I asked as she stepped closer playing along with her gimmick.

However she knew all too well what she was doing to me. From all fun this morning and her teasing me all the way to work and on the locker room and right now. I couldn't even think straight. She had me a mess.

"You know what?" Becky asked me as she furrowed her eyebrows "Imma go out there because I Am THE MAN the only person you need to ask these questions to is Ronnie." Becky said as she looked at me.

Becky soon walked away and I went to ask her another question but she was already walking through the curtain. As the camera left me I took a breathe before walking to the closest monitor. Soon seeing Sami Next to me as I watched Becky walk out

 Soon seeing Sami Next to me as I watched Becky walk out

As soon as Becky stepped out on the ramp. I smiled and until Sami Grabbed me and threw me into the Screen. I jumped up and threw him into the wall across me. Before Kevin game and power bombed me onto the floor.  Knowing the wind out of me. I laid there holding my head as medical team rushed over to me. The room went blurry as my finger turned red. As I pulled them from my head the medical team was in panic as they called the local hospital. 

"Justin buddy stay with Alright talk to tell us something what was the last thing that happen?" They asked

Everything was blurry and everything sounded unclear. I went to sit up and they laid me back down. I ran my bloody fingers through my hair and they pulled my hands away from my hair.