Kiss me.

*A few days later*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page:

I walked inside with Studley the pug and Studley has this cute little blue sweater on that said 'get well soon' I heard Justin Chuckle as Finn and Seth walked into his parents house.

Justin undid the sweater off my pug. "Oh dear Studley I'm sorry your mommy makes you wear this. Daddy won't do this Alright." I heard Justin said as I sat down beside him looking at everyone in the house

"Oh mom and Dad this is Finn and Seth."
I said to Justin's mom and dad. As Justin's parents smiled hearing what I called them.

Justin looked at me and slowly sat up holding the puppy as he walked over to Finn and Seth as he shook there hands

Justin looked at me and slowly sat up holding the puppy as he walked over to Finn and Seth as he shook there hands. "Oh Finn imma need a wrestling trainer because I have been cleared and Seth imma need some help from you too."'Justin told them before looking back at me

Finn raised his hand in a too sweet. "Welcome to the club." He said to Justin as he and Seth did the too sweet before Justin could.

Finn soon elbowed Seth in the runs before too  Lsweeting Justin "Welcome to the Bálor club" Finn said to Justin before walking over to me as he gave me a good old friendly hug.

I soon hugged Finn back as I stood on my toes. "Do you think Justin is a good guy?"I asked in a whisper.

Finn pulled away and held my shoulder soon whispering back of course. "I think you deserve him Rebecca." Finn said as he departed from me as Justin's mom started to cook lunch.

Justin soon was standing in the kitchen still holding my pug. "Hey Justin can I hold studley?" I asked as he gently handed Studley over.

Justin soon kissed my cheek before walking away to a room. I soon walked down the hall
And I saw Justin come out with a bag. "Ohh a present?" I asked with a smile as I sat down at the couch.

Justin soon walked over to me and the couch. Soon handing me a bag. His hand on my thigh as another one wrapped around me. I leaned into his soft touch. I soon opened the box to see a necklace. Looking at it as I took in its appearance of it.