Deo

benevolent-fireheart
OneRepublicFan2107
For the grand ideas for this chapter thank you very much! 🖤 special thanks to all the people who are supporting this book! 🖤

*Within the same week as the last chapter.*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the Page: You deserve her

I was walking around with Sasha and Bayley as they gushed about Seth and Finn. Oh yes they were still to nervous to ask so I had arranged a little something to maybe make this girls have a relationship. Thanks to them I'm playing Cupid Becky. Not that I'm complaining because these to girls deserve a good man and these boys in particular would leave me alone about talking to them. So here we are. We are walking through the sun park the beautiful green grass as the wind is just a little breezy.

I soon walked the girls over to Finn and Seth who stood there in cute little matching outfits. Finn soon ran forward and looked at Bayley.

"Hey Finn" Bayley said as she wrapped her arms around Finn giving him some tight hug. Her hugs extra special for Finn of course

Sasha stood a good distance from Seth and I walked over and pushed Sasha into Seth. "Come on you too. It's not about your egos." I said to them as I grabbed Seth's arm and put it around Sasha and then I grabbed Sasha's arm putting it on Seth's shoulder.

Seth smiled and looked at Sasha his cheeks a slight red. "Hey Sasha your a really inspiring confident women." Seth said as he looked at her.

Sasha looked at him an rolled her eyes. "Seth don't waist you time." Sasha said as her ego was getting the best of her

Seth soon looked at her. "I want you to be my girlfriend." Seth said to her as he groaned at Sasha.

I turned back over to see Finn and Bayley skipping away with each other holding hands and being cute of course because there made for each other.