Sure i have feelings. He deserves you though.

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: "You don't need a bra... I meant shirt. Not shirt. I mean you don't need to work out."

I rolled out of Justin's guest room forgetting I was at his home. I managed to find a pair of sweats. I slipped them on. I soon unlocked the door and walked out into the living room.

"Holy hell. This isn't my house." I said out loud before turning around. I ruffled my hair and soon slipped back into the guest room realizing it probably didn't get to wild.

I soon walked back out of the guest room. I ran straight into Justin. A shirtless Justin at it. The most awkward part was I didn't have a shirt on.

"Holy shit." The words slipped out his lips like fire. I felt his chest against mine and his breathe hitched when he looked at me.

"I'm so sorry Justin I though this my house bit a few seconds ago I realized it wasn't." I said before looking up at him watching his eyes.

Justin's eyes remained on mine they looked like they were struggling to do that. Oh were they struggling my bed head and well my bra and my body out on display. His eyes pleading to mine almost. But I just couldn't. I wasn't sure about him but my heart was about to just explode being near him shirtless.

He soon shut his eyes and took a step back and away from me. I smiled a little feeling him break away from me. Glad he was strong enough to pull away from me. I couldn't help my eyes from looking at his abs. My bottom lip between my teeth as I stared at them. That's when I realized I had caught feelings.

Justin soon cleared his throat and I looked up at him regretting my eye sex with his abs. "Sorry Imma go get a shirt because I need one." I said sounding like an idiot.

Justin chuckled and turned to watch me walk away. I only know he watched me walk away because I saw him out of the corner of my eye. "Your don't need a shirt. Shit." Justin mumbled under his breathe as he groaned.

I turned around and I cocked an eyebrow at him. "What did you say?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest so he could go eye searching like I did.

"I said you didn't need a bra. Shit I meant shirt. Damn it. I mean you don't need to work out." Justin told me as his cheeks went bright red.

I just had to tease him one last time. "I'm sure you would enjoy me without a bra." I said before giggling and looking at him. I knew he said I didn't need a shirt and me catching him off guard like that made his panic and it was so flattering.

Justin looked at him and got even more red. "Well at least I can my eyes above your boobs." He fired back to me as I was shocked he came at me with his abs searching.

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh I'm sure you have spent countless seconds last week when you were commentating. You probably got you look at everything you could." I fired back as he stood there arms crossed.

Justin chuckled and bit his lip looking at the ground before slowly looking back up at me with his gaze. His flirty gaze the one that could make any girls fall in shoes. "Your right I did. I got to sit in my chair and sit and stare at your ass the whole match because that's my job." He teased to me I then realized he was joking about that part he just wanted to see my reaction.

I soon turned away from him. "Well enjoy doing it again tonight Justin." I said before walking into the bedroom to change into my clothes from yesterday. I planned on going home to get some clean ones at the least. Even take a shower.

—-

I soon arrived at work and there was Justin caring his little suitcase. I soon ran up to him and punched him in the back of the shoulders. "Fun size just like you?" I asked teasing him about being the same height as me.

He soon gently pushed me with his shoulder. I giggled and soon did the same thing back. "I don't think you have any room to talk Becky I'm five six just like ya." He said copping my little Irish accent as best as he could.

I groaned and teasing furrowed my eyebrow at him. "Come at me bro." I said to him only to see him turn on his heels and actually walk to him.

I soon looked away before I felt him place his suitcase beside me. "Thanks bro." Justin told me as he waved goodbye as he walked into work. Soon giving me a goofy peace sign.

I soon rolled my eyes at him and walked inside holding his little blue bag. However I couldn't get to far once I was inside because I ran into best friend security. Naomi and Charlotte. I really should have came up with the great pun of 'let's stick together' ahh them chopsticks.

"Ooo Becky's who bags are you carrying?" Naomi asked as she wiggled her eyebrow as she was teasing me.

Charlotte soon walked over behind her and smiled. "Woo I know. Mr.Justin the cute guy Becky stayed with last night." They teased me as I just took it in.

Justin soon was stuffing his face with brownies. "Oh and we didn't have sex let's make that clear. She was only forced to stay because you two left." He said defending me which shocked me.

Naomi and Charlotte winked at me as he defended me. "Justin go away your not helping me." I said to him as I covered my face with my hands.

"Ahhh Becky is blushing." Justin said wiggling his eyebrows before taking his duffel bag with him as he went to his changing room.

Naomi winked at me and so did Charlotte before Many rose walked over to me.

"Hey Becky. Can I have Sami? I just thought I would ask because of are girl code." Mandy asked as she semi rambled on about or fake girl code.

I smiled and looked at the ground. I took a deep breathe. "You deserve him." I said before walking away from here. Sure I had feelings for Sami but she deserved him.

Mandy squealed and slipped away holding Sami's hand. I soon looked at the ground playing with my wrist bands. Charlotte and Naomi walked over to me and gave me a few hugs.

"Would just make you feel better?" Naomi asked as she looked at me giggling.

I soon giggled just a little at her efforts. "No. I don't think he would." I admitted before seeing Charlotte next to me and soon smiling.

"You finally let him go Becky. He never was worth it if he hurt you."Naomi said to me as I realized she was right.

"Thanks guys." I said before hugging them back as I tried to prepare myself for the rest of the day. But I enjoyed this hug as well. However my mind played it as someone else.