Dream home

*a months after the last chapter*
*happy twenty seven chapters together Becky and Justin!*

*a months after the last chapter**happy twenty seven chapters together Becky and Justin!*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: I love you so much and I never want you to question it.

I sat at Justin's moms house in the living room. Kinda just hanging around. It was growing close to Christmas and we wouldn't be able to be here for Christmas. I hadn't heard if Justin was going to make it into town. Before I knew it the doorbell rang and Justin's brothers ran to door thinking it may be some girl.

Instead I hear them call my name. I slowly got off the couch and walked to the door. I didn't look up from my phone as I fixed my hair. Before I knew it my feet where off the ground and some mans strong arms were around me. I was spinning in circles before I wrapped my legs around Justin. My she's around his neck as I held onto him. I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back. I felt him walk me away from the door as I heard someone open a door for him.

"Don't have to much fun!" His brother teased and I looked at from his shoulder before crying tears of joy into his shirt shoulder.

Justin soon walked me back to the living room where he sat me on the couch. I wouldn't let go. He laid me into the couch as he laid into of me. He hadn't let go of me and he hadn't said anything as he did what I craved for months. His touch. His soft sweet touch.

"I love you Rebecca. God I miss this." He said to me softly as he mumbled it into my shoulder. His face Buried into my shoulder as my arms ran up and down his back.

I smiled and soon placed a kiss to his cheek. "I love you too and please don't let go of me. Your really warm." I said to him as I held him tightly.

Justin didn't move a bit he laid there as his brother teased him about it. He laid there breathing onto my neck.

I soon heard his mom come back from her room. "Are you having sex on the couch Justin?" His mother asked as she walked over here.

My cheeks burned red as he still didn't move. His brothers laughing. "Yes He is and poor Becky is being smushed. She may have a little one pop out in nine months." One of the brothers said.

My cheeks went dark red as I felt Justin go to get up and I held onto him. So he slowly laid back down on me. "Actually were just cuddling Trust me I don't need any more Justin's in my life. One is enough." I said simply as I felt Justin kiss my jaw.

I moved my head over to get his lips away from my jaw line. Soon closing my eyes as I fell in love with him so close to me. "Sorry." He whispered to me before slowly moved off the couch.

I grabbed a fist full of his shirt soon pulling him down for a kiss. "You can't leave your own girl hanging." I said to him as my brown eyes found his.